이십이

Taehyung was tiredly hanging in Jeongguk's arms, his cheek pressed against the man's shoulder, thin legs wrapped around Jeongguk's tiny waist and arms flung over his shoulders.

It left the whole mansion speechless to finally see the soulmate of Jeon Jeongguk, Korea's most dangerous villain. Jeongguk has titled himself this after robbing Korea's biggest bank and burning it down, police trying to catch him but not succeeding of course. It left the maniac in tears of joy and amusement.

And now, with this little brunet curled up in his arms, Jeongguk felt the same type of joy once again, even smiling down at the grumpy boy.

"Y'know, I could've just let you walk", Jeongguk huffed when he felt Taehyung snuggling closer. It was just Jeongguk being himself, trying to push threads away who could mean something to him, afraid to get loved and afraid to lose this person once again.

And Jeongguk being Jeongguk, he wanted to have someone close but at the same time, didn't.

"You were the one to lift me up", Taehyung reminded him quietly, ignoring the stares he received from a few servants, eyes fluttering shut. He was smiling when he felt Jeongguk grumbling under him.

After waking up in Jeongguk's hold, Taehyung felt shy and flustered again, but also clingy and happy, wanting to store this precious moment with his soulmate in his heart and never erasing this actions from his mind. Taehyung didn't have lots of precious moments in his life.

He didn't remember most of them anyway thanks to the yearly torture of Minho but Jeongguk has already given him a few precious memories he wanted to hold close, just for him and remembering them when he got sad.

"Well, I can't have my soulmate getting hurt, now, can I?", Jeongguk remarked sassily, storming downstairs with no care in the world as he already had the most precious thing already in his arms and that being was Taehyung. Small delicate Taehyung curled up in Jeongguk's protective arms, carried by the most dangerous man in Korea like a big Baby.

"Do you... just care f-for me... as your soulmate?", Taehyung struggled to say, throat aching from talking, he was still unused to the huge amount of words he was forced to use in such a short time. Minho didn't want to hear him talking or really cared about it and his 'doctors' only wanted to hear him scream or beg.

Jeongguk almost stopped in his tracks by this question because Taehyung was kinda right. He knew he never wanted a soulmate and he also knew that he would never be able to hurt said person since their souls were bounded, taking strength from each other.

"If you give me the chance to get to know you better, I'll take it", Jeongguk simply replied, Taehyung visibly relaxing against his chest as if this was this kind of answer he hoped to get. "I'd love... to take this chance and return it to you", Taehyung whispered against Jeongguk's neck, making the man smile.

"That's good... I want to know everything from my angel... every secret, every twist and turn of your mind shall be mine and every secret, twist and turn of my mind shall be yours", the black haired man confidently exclaimed and it made Taehyung's heart beat faster.

Because Jeongguk was caring and sweet... in his own way and these words just proved Taehyung's assumption that the male deep inside wasn't as much of the monster he was claimed to be.

"This is the sweetest thing someone said to me", Taehyung smiled weakly up to Jeongguk. The raven looked rather surprised because he didn't intend to be sweet, rather speaking the truth of his heart but he felt warmth deep inside of him by this cute confession, leaning forward to kiss Taehyung's nose.

It was only a short, simply peck but it left both males with blushing cheeks and beating hearts.

°°°

Jeongguk has ordered his cook to prepare a simple meal for Taehyung. After getting informed that the delicate boy was only allowed to eat simple, less food for now to not harm his weakened body further, Jeongguk was eager to fulfill this task and eager to make his lovely angel feel better again.

He also has ordered Seulgi, one of his least hated maids, to stay in the room if Taehyung needed something and she watched the two soulmates interacting, heart heavy and about to burst from the cuteness she was allowed to watch.

The little brunet was leaning against Jeongguk, sitting on his lap while the raven was feeding the small male, one large inked hand resting on Taehyung's hip to steady him, cooing at his cute angel for eating so cutely, obediently opening his mouth without Jeongguk telling him to whenever the other lifted the spoon filled with simple rice again.

"Start slow, Angel hm? Can't have you throwing all the good stuff up again. That all needs to stay in your pretty little tummy so you can get better for me, no?", Jeongguk murmured in a hushed voice, inked thumb grazing over Taehyung's fragile cheek.

He was watching with admiration in his eyes how the boy carefully ate his rice. "My, isn't he a pretty little thing...? The cutest", Jeongguk didn't mean to disturb Taehyung from eating, he really didn't. It just seemed like he couldn't keep his hands to himself as soon as the pretty brunet was around, acting so whipped and love strucked like never before.

Taehyung of course didn't mind, he loved the sweet affection Jeongguk was giving him.

Seulgi just watched them shocked, not making any sound out of fear of Jeongguk who didn't like anyone disturbing him. She has never seen the Joker to be gentle with anyone, not even his family who he truly loved and cared for. But this little boy staying on his wide thighs has already managed to crack his shell in such amount of time.

Jeongguk even loved to be touched by him or having him around, listening to the words spoken in a whisper, Taehyung was telling him, almost hanging on his lips, small smile staying on his lips.

Not that Jeongguk would admit how whipped he already has become for the cute boy he now called his own personal angel.

~

Ela_koo