Loud gun shots. Black smoke. And screams of fleeing people.

Jeongguk was cackling loudly before lifting his gun up, aiming it at the three black police cars chasing after them, laughing like the maniac he was. The demon prince was leaning against the car's roof he was sitting on, the truck was a dark green color which was one of Jeongguk's favorite, along with the deep red color of blood.

"One sheep, two sheep, three sheep!", Jeongguk screamed on top of his lungs after shooting one vehicle right into the front window where the driver sat, causing the car to flip after getting out of control.

"Or were it more?", the insane raven asked, pouting shortly before turning his attention to the other cars.

"Boom!", he screamed, laughing loudly when one of his minions threw a bomb at one of the following police cars. Green smoke came out of it and the car swirled in his tracks, being stopped by the confusing smoke.

Jeongguk cackled amused. He threw a glance to the side, where one of his cars were following his vehicle, it was the one his brother and his beautiful soulmate stayed in. Jeongguk was alwys glancing at this particular car to make sure it was safe, as well as his passengers.

Especially his little soulmate.

"Bad little boyssss...", Jeongguk chuckled, loading his gun again before aiming it at the only left car. But unfortunately for the young demon prince, more police cars followed rushed to its rescue and the man grit his teeth from anger before harshly knocking on the window of his car.

"Boys, we got some visitors there!", Jeongguk screamed and laughed evilly before he turned his black eyes at the cars.

"Let's drive this fucking city mad", the insane raven announced darkly, loading his second gun.

°°°

In the inside of the car, Taehyung awoke from loud screams and the metalli clicking of guns as well from the soft stroking movements of a hand in his hair. The tiny brunet whimpered softly, fluttering his eyes open, scared caramel orbs trying to realize where he was.

Colors exploded under his lids everytime he blinked, red was the most vibrant.

"Oh, you're awake. How are you feeling?", a honey like voice called out for Taehyung's attention and the thin brunet turned his head carefully, because his mind, his colors were swirling and he needed a moment to adjust his eyes on the new scene in front of him, his eyes not used to the bright light since living in a dark hole for years.

"Tired... who are you?", whispers of breaking leaves escaped Taehyung's delicate throat, voice a memory of the once velvety deep sound it once was, only a reminder of what Minho did to Taehyung.

What he all tried to break the delicate flower boy.

Soft and bright colors set together in front of Taehyung's tired eyes to form into a tall, gorgeous looking male who wore the most friendliest smile Taehyung saw for many years and he first needed to make sure that this beautiful smile was really meant for him.

The brunet decided to lock this moment inside of his heart, reaching for it whenever he was feeling low and cherishing this sweet lovely smile with his entire mind. Because this was the first man to smile at him without hopefully having bad intentions.

Jin on the other side stared mesmerized at the beautiful boy, head resting on his lap, one hand in the boy's surprisingly soft silky locks.

Seokjin couldn't seem to take his hands off of the gorgeous creature in his arms, looking up at him with the innocence of a young angel who hadn't seen the world but something told Jin, that this little boy must have taken more pain and agony than most people at his age.

"I'm Kim Seokjin and I'm your friend, Lovely. You can call me Jin", he said softly, not wanting to scare the boy with any mispoken word, afraid to break the delicate doll like boy with a wrong touch or say.

"Jin", Taehyung mouthed out the name, savoring the taste on his tongue and he even managed to give the male a tired smile. "I'm Taehyung...", the little brunet whispered and Jin was astonished how beautiful basically everything was the boy did. The flutter of his pretty pretty eyes was stunning, the way his fragile chest rose while taking a greedy breath for air...

Taehyung was so so pretty.

"Hello, Taehyung... it's nice to meet you", Jin smiled but then realized that he was still stroking Taehyung's hair.
"Oh I'm sorry! I just can't seem to stop touching your hair", he laughed a bit embarrassed and that was the sweetest thing Taehyung has heard for a while, causing him to crack a broken smile.

Well... he thought that he was smiling.

Taehyung didn't know how to smile anymore.

"That's alright... no one has touched my hair like this before", again, a weak whisper was the only answer Jin received, voice sounding incredibly tired and the poor boy must be drenched in fatigue from everything he must have suffered from.

Jin just wanted to grab this delicate little angel, press him to his chest and hide him from the entire world.

"Oh... well you have very pretty hair, Taehyung", Jin complimented the boy who already closed his eyes again, taking slow breaths and Jin almost believed Taehyung fell asleep again. Until...

"You must be my soulmate's brother", Taehyung stated silently, eyes still closed and Jin was surprised by the exclaim, stopping to stroke Taehyung's hair. An almost inaudible whine left the brunet's pretty lips and Jin immediately continued his work from before.

"How do you know?", Jin asked genuinely interested which was also a premiere for Taehyung. No one ever was interested into this, always calling him a freak for knowing things he shouldn't know.

"Just do... what's his name?", Taehyung asked faintly, enjoying the bloom of colors behind his eyes. It reminded him of the sunset and he thought it was very very pretty. "Jeon Jeongguk...", Jin stated quietly, not believing that this little angel didn't know the insane demon prince of Korea.

"Really...? I couldn't see his face the first time...", Taehyung whispered, relaxing in Jin's warm hold again. It reminded him of the way his mother once has held him.

Before she died, just because of him...

A strangled cry suddenly left Taehyung's lips when he got brutally forced out of Jin's arms, his delicate head hitting the car door when the vehicle suddenly took a harsh turn, the drive yelling out some curse words after getting rammed by a police car.

Taehyung weakly lifted his head, gripping onto the car door to look out of the window, being shocked by the sight.

Jeongguk was sitting on the back of a trunk, two large guns in his hands, an insane smirk on his face while he laughed, shooting at the persecutors.

And Taehyung couldn't help but to feel fascinated with this sight...

Jeon Jeongguk, he only heard rumors about, was suddenly his own soulmate and has brought Taehyung to god knows where. The brunet shivered, not because he was cold.

It was excitement he was feeling.

~
Ela_koo