십칠

"Hyung, care to tell me why my angel was alone when I clearly told you to not leave him? What if he got hurt? Or fell?", were the first words Jeongguk said to his brother right after storming into Jin's office with Taehyung in his arms. The man looked taken aback, standing in the middle of the room and obviously looking like he was about to leave.

"I just wanted to pick up some things and-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. I gave you a task and you disappointed me", Jeongguk growled before walking to the white bench near Jin's desk. Since Jin was a doctor, and a passionate one, he wanted to include his passion into his office, installing a small doctor section just for his patients which were often Jeongguk's minions, Namjoon after accidently hurting himself or Jeongguk himself.

And it now included Jeongguk's soulmate as well.

"I'm sorry", Seokjin apologized but Jeongguk just growled, ignoring his elder brother.

The tall raven confidently walked towards the white bench, gently laying Taehyung onto the soft fabric and the boy nearly moaned from feeling such a nice underground under him. He shuffled a bit, seeking for more comfort and exhaled when he find the perfect position, even leaning his head against the fabric.

"My baby angel is truly the cutest", Jeongguk cooed before flopping down on a seat next to Taehyung, stroking his cheeks with his tatted fingers. Every single knuckle was adored by one letter, forming the words 'wreck havoc' on his fingers and Jeongguk loved it, loved to see the tattoos floated with blood, red and black, his most favorite colors.

"Jinnie", Jeongguk called out with a growl for his brother, glancing over his shoulder at the male who unfroze, rushing towards them.

"Okay, Taehyungie, are you comfortable with this big guy staying here?", Jin asked kindly, smiling at Taehyung who fluttered his eyes open, blinking multiple times before he realized that Jin was meaning Jeongguk. Jeongguk who stared at him with dark eyes, head tilted to the side, brows furrowed in a threat as if he was daring Taehyung to say no.

But, Taehyung didn't want to decline. He wanted Jeongguk to actually stay.

The small brunet therefore shyly reached out and took a timid hold on Jeongguk's hand, which surprised both males, Seokjin and Jeongguk. Jin was already prepared to push Taehyung away so he wouldn't get hit by the big man but Jeongguk didn't do such thing. He instead broke into laughter, scooting closer to Taehyung, engulfing Taehyung's thin hand in his, pressing small kisses over his knuckles.

"If my angel wants me to stay, I'll stay", Jeongguk growled before turning to look at Jin who looked like he wanted to pray. "Dear god, give me strength", Jin grumbled before plopping down on his chair, coming closer to Taehyung.

"Alright, I'm gonna examine your body for any injuries and see how your condition is. Please tell me when you're uncomfortable in any way, okay?", Jin smiled and Taehyung gave him a shy nod, squeezing Jeongguk's hand in his while staring with innocent at Jin, watching how the doctor nodded pleased.

°°°

The whole time, Taehyung has been lost in Jeongguk's eyes, following Jin's soft spoken orders and blushing when he was praised for doing a good job. He sometimes flinched when something got too cold or uncomfortable but not a single sound escaped his lips, locked together as if he was afraid to even part them.

Jeongguk was looking at him the whole time, feeling like Taehyung was looking at a terrified puppy who would snap his teeth at them any moment, rolling himself up and growl. He found this actually pretty cute but shook his head, not wanting to admit how fascinated he was already with the pretty male.

The insane male wanted to wriggle his hand out of Taehyung's hold, irritated by his own stupid and weak behavior for letting someone like Taehyung in his life but a pleading whimper made him freeze in his tracks. He caught the large eyes of the puppy in front of him, lip captured in between his teeth, begging him to not go, not to leave him.

And seeing this defenseless creature begging for him silently, made Jeongguk sink back into his seat. Now even more fascinated and he leaned forward, breath fanning over Taehyung's lips and the boy tilted his head, rosy plump lips parting.

Awaiting Jeongguk so willingly as he never thought of being afraid of the demonic prince of Korea...

"And that was it! Good job, my dear", Jin suddenly spoke up and Jeongguk snapped away, breathing heavily while he stared with wide eyes at the little beauty in front of him who blushed so adorably, turning his head to the side. Jeongguk has always thought that there was not a single thing that could control him...

But it seems that his little soulmate just managed to delete that thought out of his mind.

"You can sit up now, here, Jeonggukie will help you", Jin said and shot his younger brother a glare, making the grumpy man comply.

The man lifted Taehyung up with ease who gasped, clinging onto Jeongguk's bulky arms. "What are you doing to me, angel", Jeongguk grumbled before helping Taehyung to sit.

"I'll evaluate the investigation and tell you what your body needs so we can get you back healthy, okay Taehyung? We'll pamper you until you feel better", Jin smiled, Jeongguk making a noise of agreement, holding his soulmate in his arms. When there was no answer, the brothers looked concerned at the fragile brunet.

A soft sound of admiration left Jeongguk's throat when he saw that Taehyung has fallen asleep in his arms again. He didn't believe this little puppy would be so trustworthy, especially with him... Jeongguk didn't know that he needed someone to be actually dependent from him to make him realize how much he yearned for love.

But Taehyung just did and Jeongguk wanted more more and more of this new feeling blooming in his chest.

~

Ela_koo