사십육

If you want to get an earlier update than my Wattpad schedule, go check out Breakable on my Inkitt account♡ I posted there up to Chapter 49 already! You can find the link in my bio♡

°°°

Taehyung was roughly yanked up, his mind still spinning and a gasp of pain left his lips but no one cared. Especially not the man who yanked him upwards so brutally, hand buried in his full locks. "Aren't you a little daring slut, mi flor?" Minho breathed out, anger seeping through his vocals.

The brunet whimpered again, hands flying up to grip Minho's hand to push it away but he was in such a fragile moment right now, pictures still painfully flashing in front of his eyes. He was weak again, weak to Minho and he absolutely despised it.

"L-let go off me, asshole! I'm not yours to touch!", Taehyung hissed, succeeding in pushing Minho away but falling to the ground without the hard grip on his hair. "J-Jeonggukie", Taehyung whimpered, trying to reach out blindly for his soulmate.

"You dumb little whore, trying to reach out for another man who can't even hear you?", Minho snarled before yanking Taehyung back up and the boy gasped, struggling in his grip and attempting to hit Minho but he still had his difficulties to see.

"How pathetic you are. I almost had you where I wanted you to be but you had to go and be a stubborn whore", Minho seethed, dragging Taehyung after him. The brunet screamed in protest, wanting to back away, get to Jeongguk who has slumped to the ground, a little blood trickling down his forehead.

"Jeongguk!", Taehyung yelled again and again, his body tensing in Minho's tight hold as he was dragged away from his soulmate, his throat burning up again. His vocal cords screamed at him to stop torturing them but he couldn't help himself. He had to get back to Jeongguk.

"So that's your supposed soulmate? You give me up for a monster like him? He's a dangerous psycho", Minho spat at the trembling boy in his hold who looked up to him, his vision finally clearing up again and he glared at Minho with all the hatred he actually felt for this man.

"No, he isn't. You are the dangerous psycho who's fucking disgusting", Taehyung spat out. "Newsflash, asshole, your ass is not a hat so pull it out from there before I shove it even more up so you can see your own organs", Taehyung growled out, finally being able to see again which meant he had his strength back.

He was going to fuck Choi Minho up for hurting him so many years and for now daring to lay his hands on his soulmate.

"You touch my soulmate, I rip your fingers off", Taehyung declared and grabbed Minho's hand, suddenly twisting it until the wrist bones made loud cracking sounds and Minho screamed loudly. "And don't call me a whore when you did nothing but to treat me like dirt. Marry you my ass. You can go marry yourself asshole because you're the only one who's ever going to love you", Taehyung spat, scrunching his nose cutely while staring down disgusted at the screaming and crying man.

"I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU ALONG WITH YOUR PATHETIC PARENTS!", Minho yelled out pained but Taehyung only scoffed before kicking him in the guts. "I should've killed you for coming to my home and destroying it. But guess it's not too late for that", Taehyung grinned evilly, own insanity showing.

"HELP ME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!", Minho yelled out when Taehyung's slim hands came to rest on his throat, a sinister smile on his pretty face when he started to squeeze. "I should torture you more, just like you did to me but I have people to protect. Now tell me, Choi Minho.

Who's the one who's breakable?"

"Y-you're mine", Minho choked out heavily, hands grasping onto Taehyung's slim ones, trying to pry them away in the belief that the boy was too weak to protect himself. But Minho has only been able to come for Taehyung in his weak moments, starved and taken from his parents.

But this Taehyung, he couldn't defeat.

Because Taehyung wasn't fully human. He was a Meta and he was currently protecting the one he loved. Minho was going to lose and he was aware of it.

Yet he couldn't lose the one he wanted to have as his own so he snapped his fingers with the last breath right after feeling his body go limb.

There was a thud, a scream and then he was released right when Taehyung fell to the ground. The man standing behind him has hit him across the head in the moment of surprise.

Minho fell back, coughing loudly while grasping onto his throat where Taehyung's pretty slim fingers have left brutal marks of his act. The man exhaled and inhaled deeply before coughing again. "Sir, are you alright? Shall we kill the boy?", the man asked, already lifting the heavy stone again but Minho lifted his hand.

"No one's touching him. He's mine, if he likes it or not. I'm gonna marry him and he's gonna bear my children so I can prove my point to my father. We can break Metas and we'll make them submit to us. And Taehyung will be the perfect exempel", Minho said, staring down at the gorgeous beauty.

"He's lucky he's so pretty or else I would've ruined him for touching me like this. Bring him to my car. And leave Jeon alone. I want him to suffer", Minho commanded harshly, leaning down to pat Taehyung's soft cheek with an angry glare in his eyes, lifting the beauty's head up.

"You think you can overpower me, mi flor? You thought fucking wrong, I'll always be more powerful then you are. I'll break you back into pieces so you'll know how to fucking obey", Minho snarled before dropping Taehyung's head back on the ground.

"I want him in my mansion. Tell Taemin to prepare everything."

~

Ahhh it's happening!

Ela_koo