사십구

It was a literal Odyssey to find the burdening man, not being in his own room as Taehyung has first expected but then remembering the command he has given his subordinates before to bring Taehyung into his room. So he of course wouldn't be there.

Taehyung ended up finding him in a different hall on the third floor, high up and almost forgotten as it didn't look as luxurious then the rest of the mansion. Without stepping closer, Taehyung could already hear the cries.

The screams begging someone to stop.

His blood boiled by the hysteria in these sobs and screams along with an annoyed voice which belonged to none other than his former tormentor. Who was about to harm another innocent human being.

"P-please Minho, p-please don't do this, I-I don't want this--"

"Hoseok, stop whining already and move your fucking ass here! I don't fucking care if you want this or not, your only purpose here is to let me fuck you whenever I please! Your consent doesn't fucking matter to me!"

"N-no please n-no PLEASE I-I c-can't do this anymore, you h-have a s-soulmate, p-please please stop hurting me!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!"

There was another whimper possibly coming from Hoseok, the poor soul Minho's interest currently was in and Taehyung couldn't wait anymore, chasing towards the door. It wasn't even locked which angered Taehyung even more because Minho seemed so cocky that no one would interrupt him.

Time to end this.

The scene displayed right in front of him made him lose the last bit of resistance and angered him even more.

Because in front of him stood Minho, hovering over the fragile form of a terrified male with large terrified eyes who was clutching onto a ripped open shirt. It brought memories back Taehyung tried so hard to forget.

Because he has been in this position as well. Scared, helplessly displayed to Minho's greed, not able to help himself. Minho has touched him in so many ways but when he told Taehyung he has also taken his purity that one time he was drugged and sleeping for days. It of course was meant to break the fragile boy.

Now seeing another boy in the same exact position turned Taehyung absolutely furious.

So when the both of them looked up, surprised by the sudden interruption, the crying Hoseok and the annoyed Minho, both were startled to see the beautiful brunet standing in the entrance, chest heaving in furious burning anger.

The pleading hope in Hoseok's eyes made Taehyung snap.

"Taehyung, what--", Minho started when the beauty trembled from unbelievably high anger.

But he would never complete this sentence.

°°°

Jeongguk jumped out of the still driving vehicle, not caring for the burn in his legs because they arrived at their final destination, the large mansion of Choi Minho. His eyes already scanning the surroundings for any possible sign of his precious soulmate but strangely finding no one outside.

"Where's my greeting committee?! I wanted to see some happy faces over here!", Jeongguk screamed upset, fingers tightening around his guns while Yoongi and Namjoon hurried to get to his side.