삼십칠

Warning! This chapter is rated mature! Don't read if uncomfortable! Smut gay scenes!

Breathy moans and wet kisses were shared in between the couple clinging to each other under the warm shower rain in the small room. Naked bodies pressed against each other, lips entangled in a heated kiss and the two men were completely lost in each other.

Taehyung was softly kneading Jeongguk's biceps while Jeongguk's hands slipped down to Taehyung's perky ass, possessively claiming him. The little brunet whimpered against Jeongguk's lips, feeling squirmy under the man's teasing touch.

"Angel, stop moving so much or else you'll slip", the male grumbled huskily, moving his tongue over his ear and Taehyung moaned, needy for Jeongguk's touch, mewling when he felt soft fingertips tracing over the outline of his hole.

"Mhm", Taehyung whimpered, the sweet sound driving Jeongguk absolutely crazy and his eyes immediately darkened before admiring his precious angel hanging in his arms and clinging onto his muscles with large doe eyes, whimpering needy for Jeongguk's attention.

"Gimme words, Gorgeous. Tell me what you want", Jeongguk commanded with a deep growl in his voice and Taehyung actually was allowed to take a glimpse of the dangerous side of his soulmate.

He shivered in anticipation.

"I-I... I want you to touch me", Taehyung whispered, ashamed of his words and ashamed of how needy he appeared. Jeongguk chuckled, resting his hands on Taehyung's hips, pressing him closer and allowing Taehyung to feel how hard he was.

"And where do you want me to touch you, angel?", the tall ink haired man asked, running his tatted fingers over Taehyung's soft golden skin, following the curve of his waist down to his ass, fingers roughly dipping into the meaty flesh.

"Here?", Jeongguk asked, parting Taehyung's cheeks, further exposing his pretty pink hole, moving his fingers over the puckered skin before sneakily slipping one inked digit inside, Taehyung moaning in need.

"Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers until I have you moaning in my arms, begging for me to finally have mercy and fuck you like you deserve it? Make you come so often all you'll remember is my name?", Jeongguk asked huskily, breath fanning over Taehyung's ear.

"P-please", Taehyung gasped, moaning loudly when Jeongguk added another finger, hand coming down to collide with Taehyung's perky ass, forcing pressure onto his plump cheeks and making the flesh move from the force, redness appearing right where he has been hit.

"You're so cute, Baby Angel... so innocent yet you're hanging so desperately in my arms and get squirmy when I put my hands on you... makes me want to ravish you until nothing is left from you", Jeongguk breathed out, scissoring his fingers before moving them faster. Fucking Taehyung on them while the boy was left moaning and allowing Jeongguk to do whatever he pleased to him.

"You wouldn't mind, would you? You're mine after all, sweet soulmate. Mine and I'll show the world that you are", the maniac mumbled, insanity dancing in his dark orbs, swirling dominance contrasting the sweetness in Taehyung's hooded eyes.

"I want everyone to know... that you're my soulmate. Know that you're off limits. Desire you because you're so so pretty... but they can't have you, no no. You're mine! Mine mine mine!", Jeongguk hissed, teeth grazing over Taehyung's neck now.

A gasp of pain left Taehyung's lips when Jeongguk bit into his flesh, marking him violently, the same moment starting to thrust his fingers into Taehyung again, fucking him on his two fingers and adding another one, holding his left ass cheek in a bruising way, nails digging into the skin and drawing blood.

Jeongguk was craving to mark Taehyung up, needed it to keep his beast satisfied. He knew that even this part of himself was also craving to hurt Taehyung to clear his dominance.

And Taehyung, sweet pretty Taehyung, tilted his head more to the side, accepting the insane show of possessiveness without a second thought.

How could Taehyung not, when his entire being yearned for this man, yearned for the touch of his soulmate, wanting to be ravished and fucked so good he would be babbling Jeongguk's name.

"M yours, Ggukie, please", Taehyung cried out, the pleasure too much for his petite body to handle, never been touched in a way like this before, never handling pleasure and given this by his soulmate was truly driving Taehyung insane. Sending him almost over the edge.

"What do you want, angel? What should Ggukie do?", Jeongguk mumbled, feeling Taehyung slowly reaching his high, his beast roaring satisfied inside of him because he made Taehyung this whiny with just his fingers, satisfying his ego immensely and making him excited for more.

"P-please make me c-come, Ggukie", the little brunet begged with a sob. Jeongguk's eyes widened by that, pupils wide because having his soulmate beg for him was such a turn on. He had his difficult to not jump on this sinful beauty on the spot.

No.

He had to wait until Taehyung was fully ready, fully sure to accept him whole and not wanting to go back. Because once Jeongguk would start, there was no way for him to stop until Taehyung fully became his. Claimed in all ways possible.

"Come for Ggukie, angel", Jeongguk commanded lowly, watching his pretty angel fall apart under his hands, the hot water rushing over them wiping all other liquids away.

Taehyung trembled in Jeongguk's arms, whimpering softly, soft cheek pressed against Jeongguk's bulky biceps. The taller man carefully held his precious Soulmate in his arms, gently pulling his wet fingers out of Taehyung's hole, the brunet mewling weakly in response. Taehyung was still gasping for air and Jeongguk continued to coo at him.

"Have to clean you up, angel. Did so well for me, so good for Ggukie", the raven praised Taehyung, gently starting to clean the boy with tender hands, the brunet tiredly smiling.

Enjoying the warm gentle touch and wishing to tell Jeongguk how much he was enjoying this.

How much he... loved him.

~

Happy valentine's day pt.2♡♡♡

Ela_koo