사십사

Thank you for giving this book 200K again♡♡

°°°

Taehyung slowly blinked his eyes and peeled them open only to be met with the face on an unknown person curiously looking down to him. There was a smile on the man's face but Taehyung still screamed because he didn't know the person. He was yelling for Jeongguk until said man appeared in front of him.

"Angel, it's okay! Angel, please stop screaming", Jeongguk tried calming the boy who was still looking around hectically until his eyes fell on Jeongguk's hands. Oh. That was why he wasn't holding Taehyung. His hands were dripping in blood.

"I would touch you but I'm a little dirty right now", Jeongguk chuckled, looking down at his hands as if he has just seen the blood now. One hand lifted, Jeongguk stared fascinated at the blood dropping down his fingers and following the lines of his veins down to his elbow.

"I always thought that red is such a pretty color. Don't you think so too, Angel? Don't I look stunning in red?", Jeongguk asked with a sinister smile and shivers ran down Taehyung's spine before he calmed himself quickly.

That was his Jeonggukie. His soulmate, the one he loved. There was nothing to be afraid of. It wasn't his blood Jeongguk was craving for after all.

So Taehyung only smiled shyly puckering his lips in a hope for a kiss and Jeongguk was quick to follow the silent wish like a excited puppy, licking into Taehyung's mouth eagerly before moving away with black eyes.

"Make sure you keep your lips clean or no kisses, you hear me?", Taehyung grumbled and made himself comfortable. There was a blanket wrapped around and he was laying on a little couch in the back of the basement room, magically appeared as if it has been brought here just for him.

Maybe it was, Taehyung didn't know.

Jeongguk nodded with a little smile on his lips, wiping his mouth to stick his thumb into his cavern while staring at Taehyung, licking the blood away. "The taste of blood and my Angel's always the best mixture", he stated darkly and shivers ran down Taehyung's spine while he watched Jeongguk breathlessly.

The man then turned his head back to the bloodied man suffering on the ground. "Tae, my Angel, maybe you should cover your ears while you're awake", Jeongguk said without looking at his soulmate, cold eyes fixed on the pathetic mess on his floor. There was a chuckle behind him.

"Jeonggukie, I was imprisoned in an asylum for three years. I can take a bit screaming, as long as it's not mine", Taehyung chuckled, feeling rather unfazed about the amount of blood on his soulmate or dripping down to the floor, building a little lake around the almost unconscious man.

Taehyung wasn't bothered by the sight of blood anymore, he was used to torture and pain, a constant follower and companion during the past years. Taehyung has seen enough already and experienced too much to still be afraid of the violence.

Which was also why he has never felt this afraid of Jeongguk after the first shock died.

"Besides, he tried hurting me first so it's only fair you're making him suffer, right?", Taehyung asked innocently, finally allowing himself to allow his own crazy side to come out, Yugyeom and the two other men in the room shooting the petite looking beauty a shocked look while Jeongguk only grinned widely when he fixed his eyes on his soulmate.

Taehyung might look innocent and fragile but after all he's been through, he was anything but fragile. He might be stronger than all of his subordinates together and it felt his chest with pride by this thought.

Because Taehyung again proved that he was worth more and more Jeongguk could ever offer him and the maniac would willingly spend his entire life proving himself worthy to Taehyung's love.

°°°

Jeongguk finally let go of the completely bloody corpse of the former guard, pleased to have destroyed every little bone and blood vessel in his pathetic body for touching what was his. "Set him as an example to my men", Jeongguk snarled, staring at his crimson red fingers.

"Everyone should know what happens to people messing with my Angel. No one touches what's mine without my permission", he grinned evilly, watching his men bowing his head submissively, even Yugyeom who stopped staring at Taehyung's cuddled up frame who was peacefully watching the scenario.

As if he wasn't bothered one bit by the violence displayed in front of him. But Yugyeom remembered whispers of the boy being insane himself, staying in an asylum for three years and being tortured because of Choi Minho. So maybe Taehyung was no sane in his head but that seemed to fit to Jeongguk as well.

"Jeonggukie", Taehyung called out sweetly, stretching his arms out for his soulmate and the male grinned, quickly wiping his bloody hands on the prepared towel for this case before he moved closer to Taehyung, crouching down in front of him.

"Yes, my beautiful Angel?", the maniac asked with dark glowing eyes, allowing Taehyung to cup his cheeks so he could bring his soulmate closer.

"Let's wreak havoc over this pathetic city, shall we?", Taehyung asked with a sweet smile, Jeongguk leaning forward to press a kiss to his addicting lips, excitement corrupting his heart.

"Sounds perfect to me, Angel."

~

After accidentally deleting the newest chapter (on inkitt) I hit my hand but I'm fine♡♡

Ela_koo