삼십일

Jeongguk was shocked to feel his angel's pretty hands on his cheeks, lips on his and a faint blush on his face. The maniac immediately pulled the petite boy closer, bulky arms coming down to rest on Taehyung's tiny waist, caging the boy in his grip but Taehyung pressed himself closer, his fingertips brushing over his cheeks like the soft touch of a feather.

A faint moan left his lips, almost hidden as a sigh but Jeongguk heard it clearly, smiling into the kiss, grip tightening.

"This is cute and disgusting the same time", Jimin cooed, holding onto his heart before spotting his own soulmate and quickly rushing towards him.

"Joonie!- why... why are you full of blood? What happened?! You told me this was just a routine mission!", he exclaimed shocked and over the top worried, checking Namjoon for any injuries.

"I'm fine, Lovely... I'm sorry I had to lie to you but your pretty face cannot keep one secret", Namjoon smiled down at the blushing male who giggled quietly.
"You're very cheesy but I love you", Jimin smiled before allowing Namjoon to kiss him.

Taehyung on the other side has heard everything the two were talking about and his heart clenched. Jeongguk was still dangerous, despise his sweetness... Taehyung knew his heart and he knew when his heart has chosen someone. That one was Jeongguk.

And because of this reason... Taehyung was terrified for Jeongguk's safety... he couldn't imagine a day without being by Jeongguk's side now and knowing that the dark haired man willingly got himself into trouble and lied to Taehyung who wanted nothing but to trust him...

It drove the usually so calm brunet mad.

"Y-you idiot... You unbelievable idiot!", Taehyung exclaimed as soon as he broke the kiss, fiery eyes fixed on his confused looking soulmate who reached out for Taehyung with a wanting expression on his face, neediness bubbling in his stomach, his body craving for his gorgeous angel who moved away from him.

"Angel...?", Jeongguk called out confused for the pretty brunet, wanting to pull him close again, he wanted, needed to hold Taehyung again, his entire body screaming for the beauty, insane mind now yelling to protect Taehyung, to hold him away from anyone and anything.

But his gorgeous soulmate instead moved away, angry eyes fixed on the confused raven trying to touch him somehow. "Angel, please... what did I do to upset you...?", Jeongguk panicked, not liking the expression of anger on his angel's gorgeous face.

"What upset me?! And you have the audacity to ask me that?! You idiot!", Taehyung screamed upset, ignoring his aching throat and suddenly slamming his fists against Jeongguk's chest.

"You big, fat meanie! You little- bunny! How dare you!" Taehyung sobbed suddenly, fists still slamming against Jeongguk's chest who looked amused but also very concerned down to his crying soulmate, carefully wrapped his arms around his shaking frame.

"Angel, please explain to me what I did so I can fix it", Jeongguk asked softly, stroking Taehyung's hair. "Shut up!", Taehyung sniffled, suddenly pushing Jeongguk away.

And slapping him right across the face before crying again. Because he has been so worried for Jeongguk who seemed so unbothered for his own safety.

"Oh my god", Jimin gasped, Namjoon quickly grabbing his soulmate, pushing him behind him and also ready to grab Taehyung in order to protect him from Jeongguk's possible anger.

The man's hand was pressed against his cheek, surprise in his eyes by this sudden hit, Taehyung huffing in anger.

"How dare you, lying to me and then returning to me full of blood! You bunny teethed liar! Why didn't you tell me? So I wouldn't be worried for your safety? How could you! You could've been hurt", Taehyung cried, suddenly grabbing the collar of Jeongguk's shirt.

Namjoon quickly pulled Jimin away, sensing that Jeongguk wasn't angry at his soulmate but rather confused, allowing them to spend their time together alone.

"How could you lie to me when the mere thought of you getting hurt is breaking me apart", Taehyung whimpered before pulling Jeongguk in a now, more heated kiss. The maniac would've never guessed that such a tiny thing like Taehyung, a true angel would hold so much power over him.

Everyone touching him like this would end up dead the same second but Taehyung's adorable concern, covered in anger and fear... fear of losing Jeongguk... made all of his insides spin and wanting to never let this precious gem go. Jeongguk said he never wanted a soulmate... he really didn't... but now, with Taehyung, he has found his other half.

Taehyung didn't want to change him, didn't want to calm his insane mind, he accepted his entire being... he was truly the incarnation of an angel and he was Jeongguk's.

"I thought... you'd be mad that I went out killing again", Jeongguk breathed out against Taehyung's lips, the petite brunet tightening his hold around Jeongguk. "You big idiot... I told you I want you to be yourself... what if you got hurt, hm? Did you think about this?", Taehyung whispered, voice thick with uncried tears.

"Oh angel, forgive me... my head has been filled with the thought of revenge and I wasn't prepared that you'd be actually concerned for my safety", the raven breathed out, inked hands coming forward to cup Taehyung's fragile cheeks, the boy losing himself in his touch.

"That's because you... you can't see how much you mean to me already... sweet soulmate", Taehyung whispered, fluttering black lashes fanning over huge chocolate colored eyes.

"Let me take care of your wounds", Taehyung whispered.

"Let me fix what you started", he said in a sweet whisper and Jeongguk nodded, heart thumbing in his chest. Could it be... that Taehyung was already feeling the same way he did...?

All these fond feelings stored in his chest, just appearing whenever the little beauty was around him...

Could this be love, his brothers were talking about?

~

Ela_koo