사십

"Ggukie, I want to visit my old home."

The words made Jeongguk turn his head, looking down to his soulmate cuddled up by his side, soft locks hanging into his eyes so Jeongguk quickly wiped them away with a frown evident on his own face.

"Are you sure, Angel? Choi will for sure waiting for you there", Jeongguk said worried, his rough hands merely tightening the grip around Taehyung's small hips, the boy answering with a fainted gasp falling from cherry lips.

"I'm sure... I want to see it", Taehyung firmly said, turning around on Jeongguk's thighs to look at him out of puppy eyes. "Please... it'll mean a lot to me... m-my parents' home...", the last part was whispered, tears tightening his throat as he was impossible to finish his sentence.

"Oh Angel", Jeongguk exhaled, cupping Taehyung's cheeks and bringing him into a sweet kiss, holding Taehyung's chin in between his long tatted fingers as careful as holding glass. Jeon Jeongguk before would've never take care of his things but Taehyung was an exception.

Taehyung was his most prized jewel.

"Nothing can happen to you. You're mine, Angel as I'm yours and I'll protect you with my life. But I fear you'll get hurt if you go without protection. You're so precious to me, no harm is meant to come in your near", Jeongguk mumbled against Taehyung's lips before claiming another kiss as his, the little brunet gently tilting his head, falling into Jeongguk's embrace.

A shaky sigh left his lips before the corners of his mouth curled into a smile, looking up to his soulmate with fluttering lashes. "So what are you planning to do? I can see it on the tip of your nose that you won't just let me walk into there", Taehyung sneakily said, snuggled against Jeongguk's chest.

The other man cheekily pinched his side, causing the petite brunet to giggle, happiness drawling from his throat when he nosed along Jeongguk's neck, filled with love for his soulmate. "You're very right, my precious angel... since you love to keep surprising me, I have something really special in mind."

"No no! Use your left fist instead of your knee, god damn it, it isn't that hard", Yoongi huffed when Taehyung stumbled away from him, a concentrated frown on his face. "Okay, I'm sorry Hyung", the boy said apologetically, gritting his teeth, brows furrowed over cute puppy eyes.

"Careful with my angel, Yoongi", a growl came from the side where Jeongguk sat alongside with Jin who was studying some documents, his doctor bag sitting next to him on the ground, in case Taehyung fell or injured himself.

They were in Jeongguk's private training room, Min Yoongi as Jeongguk's 'security boss' has gotten the important task to train Jeongguk's precious soulmate for leaving the mansion for the first time in two months.

Taehyung has asked Jeongguk to allow him to train, the raven not being too fond of the idea but he was weak to Taehyung's puppy eyes and complied. Now, they were situated in Jeongguk's training room and Yoongi was carefully teaching Taehyung self defense.

Jeongguk sometimes joined in, teaching Taehyung some special tricks, the little brunet looking up to Jeongguk with huge eyes, gnawing concentrated on his bottom lip while Jeongguk guided him, large tatted hands resting on Taehyung's hips.

"Yeah right, don't touch the precious jewel", Yoongi said sarcastically but quickly smiled at a curious puppy-eyed Taehyung by his side. "Try it another time, please. You're doing pretty good for a beginner", Yoongi said, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

The boy cutely giggled before concentrated again, the tip of his tongue peaking out of his lips and Jeongguk made a choked noise in the back of his throat. Seokjin looked up concerned from his paper work, eyeing his brother warily.

"He's just so cute", Jeongguk choked out when he caught the weirded out glance of his brother who rolled his eyes with a fond smile on his lips. "He whipped", Jin silently said before focusing back on his studies.

After a few more minutes filled with yelled instructions and heavy panting, Seokjin looked up for another time, smile on his face. "Okay, I found the perfect way to get TaeTae there safely, in and out", the doctor said pleased with himself when Jeongguk actually had the audacity to look surprised. "How?", the man asked concerned, waving Taehyung over who immediately stopped the fighting and ran to Jeongguk.

Climbing eagerly onto his lap, a little bit to eager since he almost fell from Jeongguk's lap if the raven wouldn't have wrap his arms quickly around his soulmate's slim frame. "Careful Angel, don't hurt yourself", the devil in disguise said worried, earning a apologetic kiss of his little angel.

"Okay, cut it, you're so disgustingly cute, I'm still without soulmate", Yoongi snapped angrily, wiping his sweat away on a towel before storming out of the room, clearly not wanting to talk. "Hyung... I'm sorry", Taehyung cutely whispered, tugging on Jeongguk's heart with his words.

"I'll go talk to him... you did nothing wrong. But Yoongi suffers so much from not meeting his soulmate. Every part in us seeks for our soulmate. It is beyond painful to not be with him or her", Seokjin said softly, pain visible in his face. Jeongguk inhaled sharply, tightening his grip around Taehyung's legs.

"Jin-", he started worried but Jin waved his hand. "You sound a lot like you know about Yoongi's pain yourself", Taehyung whispered worried, shifting on Jeongguk's thighs, clutching onto Jeongguk's arm when he saw the pain flashing up in Jin's eyes, shifting his gaze to the ground.

"You're a very sweet kid, Taehyung and you remind me a lot of my son... cute, always smiley and so incredible talented. I- yes I do know about how he feels... Yoongi is a nice guy but he sometimes... is a little emotional", Jin chuckled at the end, relaxing his shoulders.

"Jin-"

"No, Taehyung is allowed to know. It is my right to tell him. You've become a part of our family by becoming Jeongguk's soulmate and in our family, we'll be honest.

I've lost my soulmate in a fire."