십육

Seokjin was helping Taehyung to walk and the weak little brunet couldn't be more grateful for the help of the elder man, leaning into his helping touch while he struggled to walk.

He was utterly... content and it really did surprise him that he was even able to recognize this feeling. Jimin has brought him some soup, something light weight for his stomach so he wouldn't get pain and Taehyung has eaten everything under the eyes of Jin, leaning against Jimin for support who helped him eating again and Taehyung felt like he was in heaven. Food. Real food. He was allowed to eat real food and it wasn't poisoned.

Taehyung wanted to cry because he was so grateful.

"Oh no, I forgot something in my office! Dear, can you wait here for me? I'll be right back. You can sit there", Jin exclaimed, gently placing Taehyung against the next wall and the petite boy gasped, leaning against the wall.

"Good boy, okay stay here, yes?", Seokjin said and stormed away, leaving Taehyung alone in the corridor but the boy wasn't even mad about it, he was happy that Jin even informed him where he was going.

The brunet suddenly felt a sudden tug on his heart and he tilted his head confused to the side, his heart beat faster when he stared into one particular direction and the brunet groaned when he pushed himself off of the wall, one hand supporting his weight while he stumbled into the direction he was pulled to. Taehyung didn't know what it was but he felt like he had the need to go here.

His head was horribly pounding and he was gasping for air from the exhaustion of using his legs so much but he gritted his teeth, brown locks cascading over his forehead while he struggled to walk.

Taehyung's steps soon led him to an abandoned room, his eyes fixed on the opened entrance leading to a dark room.
His eyes focused on the dark figures inside, two crouched down on the ground, three hovering above them.

"This is what you get if you mess with my little baby angel and me... you hear me?! Only I'm allowed to touch him! You fucking hear me?! I should rip every single teeth out of your nasty nasty mouth... well, that actually sounds like a lot of fun", a dark insane voice called out and a hand came down to one man's scalp, roughly pushing the head of the male up.

A little gasp left Taehyung's lips when he recognized the male. It was one of his former guards. And he looked horrible.

But the exhale of shaky air caused the man to turn around, it was Jeongguk and he was wearing his typical demonic smirk. His insane eyes immediately set on the doll like boy weakly leaning against the door frame and his smirk widened when he saw Taehyung's stunning brown eyes, so so gorgeous, just for him.

"My Baby angel", Jeongguk purred, looking back to the man and he tsked before banging the man's head abruptly and with full strength onto the ground, making him drop lifelessly to the floor.

A shaky scream escaped Taehyung's lips before he stumbled forward, suddenly clinging onto Jeongguk's bulky arms which caused the male to stop, letting go of the bloody mess in his hands. The other men, two of Jeongguk's loyal minions, as he loved to call them, were holding the other guard in their hold.

Their eyes boring into the brunet's little frame, clothes hanging like lumbs from his unhealthily thin body and they pitied him. Pitied him for getting involved with Jeon Jeongguk who was anything but gentle. Who was a monster.

"S-stop... p-please...", Taehyung whispered weakly, voice breaking at the end and he stared up to Jeongguk with pleading eyes. Jeongguk found himself getting lost in those huge watery eyes who seemed to keep secrets behind, secrets Jeongguk wanted to know.

Every. Single. One.

But the ink haired male scoffed, now his interest into his victim fully gone but his insane mind focusing rather on the new victim instead and that was Taehyung.

Thoughts swirled in his mind, thoughts of hurting hurting hurting Taehyung for interrupting his fun so daringly. Hurting him for being so unbelievably pretty and luring him with his fucking innocent eyes.

This tiny fragile thing in his arms dared to do such a thing... Jeongguk couldn't believe it.

And he moreover couldn't believe that he was actually enjoying it. Enjoying it to be put in place or moreover, getting begged so prettily like the gorgeous brunet just did. It made him feel wanted, no needed even and Jeongguk didn't actually know that he loved this feeling.

But he certainly did and now he wanted more. More of this pretty pretty pretty angel begging him with his doe eyes for something. Jeongguk wanted to take care of this gorgeous thing in his arms.

Jeongguk's minions pitied the fragile little boy standing on wobbly legs next to Jeongguk, desperately hugging his arm to stop him from hurting the guard further. Even if he deserved it, Taehyung was sure of it. He didn't even understand why he was stopping Jeongguk.

Tears built in Taehyung's eyes when he was pushed to the ground by Jeongguk, wrists grabbed by the insane man who immediately hovered over the weak brunet, ignoring the presence of his minions. Staring into Taehyung's large watery eyes.

"Who are youuuu to think you can order me around, hm Sunshine? Oh wait... no, Taehyungie forgive me, don't cry. No tears on your pretty cheeks, yeah? Daddy is sorry, forgive him, he didn't know how to control himself. But you're here now, you're here with me and that's all what matters, yeah?", Jeongguk breathed out, large inked hands cupping Taehyung's fragile cheeks after letting go of his wrists while he licked the tears on his cheeks away.

Jeongguk then pulled his precious soulmate up, placing the thin male onto his lap, cooing gently while rubbing over Taehyung's back and the boy just clutched onto Jeongguk's shirt, large eyes staring into space, shocked from what has happened.

They both forgot that they weren't alone in this room.

"Whore", one of the captured guards spat out, quiet, but not quiet enough for Jeongguk to unhear what he has said. And the male was furious over this exclaim.

"I'm this close to snap your neck you little shit", Jeongguk growled, eyes pitch black while he picked Taehyung up, bringing the small male possessively close.

"But y'know, you're not worth my killing skills... I'll let my minions do the job for me while I'm enjoying my time with my soulmate", Jeongguk snarled. The men were all shocked but their reaction got unnoticed by the insane clown who simply carried the tiny sized puppy out of the room, Taehyung looking up to Jeongguk with huge eyes.

"Kill them. Both of them. They don't deserve breathing this air", the raven ordered sternly and slammed the door shut behind him, ignoring the wince coming from Taehyung.

"No one touches what's mine without getting punished."

The words made Taehyung feel warm inside, he couldn't quite tell why but he shyly cuddled closer to Jeongguk, leaning his head against Jeongguk's board chest.

And Jeon Jeongguk smiled.

~

Please dont be rude to me, not after everything I've been through

Ela_koo