"you what?"

Sabrina's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up with Dean still beside me for once, he was awake but he hadn't moved since he got home "Good morning" I smiled "Good morning Bree" Dean said quietly "What's wrong?" I asked "Nothing" He smiled "Dean! Cas is here!" Sam called from the other side of the door "Do you need help?" I asked "I just need my pants" Dean replied, I took that as a yes and walked around the bed to give Dean his pants "Thank you" He smiled "You're welcome" I smiled...

We walked down the stairs together "Sabrina, I can do it myself" Dean said "I know you can, I'm just making sure you don't fall because it's gonna hurt more" I snapped "You just about fell when you got up off the bed but I mean, I can move and let you do it on you own since "I'm Dean Winchester and I don't need anyone" Ya know what just do it yourself" I sigh and walked away. Dean watched me walk away and struggled to walk on his own until he stopped and sighed "I... I need help" He says quietly looking towards me but not making eye contact.

I go back up to him and wrap an arm around his waist and help him the rest of the way downstairs.

"Damn Dean, you better watch yourself she may knock the shit out of you" Bobby teases, only earning an eye roll form both, me and Dean.

Dean's P.O.V

"Hey Cas" I said, standing at the table "Sam called, he said you uh were hurt pretty bad" Cas said, eyeing Sabrina "Hey, I'm over here" I said a little more sternly than I actually intended "I'm Castiel, everyone calls me Cas" He said to Sabrina, holding out a hand towards her "Sabrina, everyone calls me Bree" Bree smiled, shaking his hand, he looked her up and down "I'm uh... gonna go get dressed" Bree said awkwardly, walking back towards the stairs. "I know you said Dean had a girlfriend but you never said who she was" Cas said to Sam "Who said she's my girlfriend?" I asked "Um you did Dean" Bobby stated "When?" I asked "The entire time we were gone" Sam said "Do you have any idea who she is?" Cas asked as he touched his hand to my forehead, healing my broken ribs "Um Bobby's niece" I replied "No, well yes but... if I tell you this you can't tell her or anything for that matter" Cas whispered "We won't tell her" I said...
"Tell who what?" Bree asked coming back into the room "Bobby's getting you a dog for your birthday" I blurted out "You answered that question too quick, that was a lie" Sabrina said "Actually, I got you three dogs, this morning" Bobby stated "You what?" We all asked in unison, Bobby whistled and three small Pitbulls came running into the room, they looked to be about three months old "Holy shit he wasn't kidding" Sam whispered "What are their names?" Sabrina asked, now sitting on the floor with the dogs "They don't have names yet, an old friend called and said he had some and asked if I would want one. I remembered Dean said you were obsessed with Pitbulls and by the time I got to go get them he had these three left and I took them all because they needed homes and he had three days to get rid if them" Bobby explained. Sabrina looked like a kid in a candy shop "I'm gonna call the one with the star on his head, Zeus, the one with the boots will be Tucker and the all black one is.... Max" Sabrina grinned, she got up off the floor and made her way to the front door "Come on Babies" She said to the dogs... For the rest of the day we all just hung out on the front porch and enjoyed the nice weather...