"no I am not ok"

Avery's P.O.V

I woke up with a pair of strong arms around me "That's not how I expected that date to go" I thought to myself "But lowkey not complaining because I needed that"...
I felt Sam moved around a bit and pulled me closer to him, I rolled over finding Sam awake "Good morning" I smiled "How'd you sleep?" Sam asked "So much better than I have in my own bed" I replied truthfully "Can I tell you something?"
I asked "Yeah sure" Sam smiled "I know it's only been six months since I came to live here but there's just something about you and I don't know what and this is really different for me because it's so soon but I love you" I said, before I could say anything else I felt a pair of lips on my own.

"Sam! Avery!! Come on!! Sabrina's making pie" We heard Dean say, beating on the door "How'd he know I was in here?" I asked "I don't know" Sam whispered...

Sabrina's P.O.V

As I mixed the pie dough, Dean watched like he was starving "I'm so excited" Dean grinned, this was really out of character for him but I enjoyed seeing his smile so I never said anything... Avery came into the kitchen in one of Sam's shirts and a pair of shorts "Good morning Vee" I smiled "Good morning" Avery replied "I told you!" Dean exclaimed "Fuck off Dean" I replied "Get me the pie pans please" I smiled "Damn Bree, you alright?" Avery asked "Yeah" I replied "Where do you want them?" Dean asked "Along the counter over there please and can you line them with tin foil so I can get the pies out?" I asked "All of them?" Dean asked "Yes, every single one of them" I replied "That's a lot of pie" Avery chuckled "Yeah, I gotta feed a lot of Dean and everyone else" I laughed "I don't eat that much pie" Dean said, defensively "Dude, you literally ate a whole pie by yourself the other day" Sam said coming into the room
"What kind of pie are you making?" Avery asked "I don't know. Dean made a list" I replied "Of course he did" Sam chuckled...

Dean's P.O.V

As I lined the pie pans in tin foil, my phone started ringing it was Bobby... "I'll be right back, I gotta take this" I said, Sabrina nodded and continued getting stuff ready...

*On the phone*

(D) "Where are you? Are you okay?"
(B) "Yeah, I'm almost there. You guys haven't said anything have you?"
(D) "No, we hadn't planned on it. Jodie and the girls are on they're way too and Sam invited a couple other people"
(B) "You know her birthday isn't until tomorrow right?"
(D) "Yeah I know. She got up this morning wanting to make pies so I made a list of pies for her to make while Sam and I took care of everything else"
(B) "You boys are going to die, she hates surprises"
(D) "I know"
(B) "Well I'm about a couple more hours away so I'd better go so I can get back on the road"
(D) "Okay. Be careful Bobby"
(B) "I will be"
*Beep*

I walked back in the kitchen and Sabrina was already rolling the dough "Aren't you supposed to do that after you chill it?" I asked "I chill it for like ten minutes, roll it and the chill it again for a little bit" Sabrina replied "Okay. You do you Babygirl, I'm gonna go take a shower" I said, kissing her cheek...

Sam's P.O.V

I took over Dean's job while he was on the phone and went ahead and finished so he could go take a shower.

"Hey Bree, can I talk to you alone?" I asked "Yeah sure" Sabrina smiled, Avery took this as her que to leave...
"What would you do if I told you I love your best friend?" I asked "I'd tell you to go get her tiger" Sabrina replied *whoosh* "Cas" Sabrina grinned "I'd come give you a hug but I'm elbows deep in flower and pie dough" She chuckled "Why are you making pies, it's your birthday" Cas said with a confused look "My birthday isn't until tomorrow and I wanted to make pies" Sabrina smiled "But anyway. What should I do. Like how should I?" I asked "Just tell her how you feel, or show her. Actions speak louder than words" Sabrina answered "Okay" I nodded...