Honeymoon

Thank you little4life_ for helping me write this one.

Author's P.O.V

The next morning Avery woke up to a pair of soft, warm lips on her own but it was gone as quick as it appeared. Her eyes fluttered open "Morning Beautiful" Sam smiled "Good morning" Avery smiled back, she felt Sam's hand on her stomach "I love you" Sam whispered, kissing her again. The kiss began to get a little heated as Sam moved to hover over her but he was still gentle, kissing his way down her neck he slid his hand up her shirt,cupping and teasing her breasts earning a breathtaking moan/growl of frustration from Avery. "Sam do something please, anything I don't care I just want to feel you" Avery said getting very frustrated by Sam teasing. Which earned a smirk from Sam. "Now Avery why would I do that when I can tease you all I want." Sam said taking Avery's shirt off and attacking her neck all the way down to her now very exposed breasts. Avery finally having enough she decided to switch the rolls and flipped them to where Avery was now on top. "Never play with fire Sammy." Avery said leaning down whispering in Sam's ear. Which got a groan from Sam, at the sudden chance of dominance in Avery.

Avery now doing what Sam was doing to here,giving Sam a taste of his own medicine. except Avery wanted to tease Sam a little more then he teased her, for all of the times before that Sam decided he wanted to tease her. She slowly started to grind down on Sam's now very painfully hard erection. Getting a groan from Sam Avery decided to play the innocent little girl card,knowing Sam would not win this battle."Avery, please I am sorry I teased you please just do something"Sam begged, a deep moan following suit. Avery not caving in,decides to grind a little bit harder in faster. Which caused her own moans to leave her mouth , that soon caught Sam's attention because the next thing Avery knows Sam is above her once again. With his eyes glazed over with lust. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into baby"Sam says whispering in Avery's ear slightly nibbling on it, earning a moan from the helpless girl under Sam's intense lust filled eyes.

~~~

Avery laid limp in bed as Sam got up to start the shower.

"Come on, we've got a busy day" Sam said, coming back into the room. Avery looked up at Sam with a tired smile as she slowly sat up. "That was exhilarating" She sighed contently, Sam smiled and wrapped an arm around Avery's shoulders and the other under her legs picking her up, he carried her to the bathroom and made sure the water wasn't too hot before helping her in. Avery let put another content sigh as she let the warm water run down her body, Sam stepped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. They stood in the water for a bit before showering off and getting dressed...

Avery wore a long blue and white summer dress and Sam wore a loose blue shirt and a pair of tailored jeans

"So what are we doing today?" Avery asked "It's a surprise" Sam smiled "I hate you" Avery chuckled, she grabbed her phone and called Sabrina...

(On the phone)

(S) "Hey"
(A) "Hey Whatcha doin?"
(S) "Getting ready to leave for a hunt"
(A) "Oh fun... What is it?"
(S) "Possibly a shifter in Utah. Bobby called and asked me and Dean to check it out"
(A) "Is it the thing where the dad kills his kids when he's supposed to be out of town?"
(S) "Yeah, How'd you know?"
(A) "I couldn't sleep so I turned the TV on amd watched the news"
(S) "You never watch the news"
(A) "I know... I was desperate"
(S) "Sounds like it. Well, we're getting ready to leave so I'll call you when we get done"
(A) "Okay, be careful Bree"
(S) "I'm always careful... Love you Vee"
(A) "Love you too"
*Beep*

"What?" Sam asked, seeing the worried expression on Avery's face "They're going on a hunt" Avery replied "They'll be okay" Sam smiled "Sam, it's a shapeshifter... What if it turns into one of them and kills them?" Avery asked "It can try but Bree and Dean are smarter than that" Sam smiled "They always miss something... When they turn into Dean they always miss the necklace or ring" He went on "Really?" Avery asked "Yeah, very few have gotten the necklace because he usually has it tucked in his shirt so they don't see it" Sam said, grabbing the keys "We leaving?" Avery asked "Yep, we're going to get breakfast" Sam replied...

After getting breakfast, Sam blindfolded Avery and drove off...

"Sam, where are we going?" Avery asked "You'll see" Sam replied "But... I can't". "Avery, you know what I mean" Sam chuckled.

It was about seven in the morning when Sam and Avery had left the diner, they were usually pretty early risers but after their little game this morning Avery was extremely tired and began to doze off...

*Time Skip*

12 hours later

Sam parked the car and reached over to wake the sleeping Avery. "Baby, we're here" Sam said quietly.

Avery woke up, still blindfolded but inhaled the beautiful fresh water scent. Sam helped her out of the car and took the blindfold off her. "Welcome to Surfside Beach, Texas" Sam smiled "Oh wow, it's beautiful" Avery smiled "Where is everyone, it's only what? 7pm?" She asked, Sam shrugged and looked away. "Sam... did you rent out an entire beach?" Avery asked "Maybe" Sam said quietly "How much was it?" She asked, "Dean and I saved the owner a while back and so he owed us one and I called him and he gave us the beach and a cabin for a week" Sam explained "Awe, Sam" Avery grinned, with tears in her eyes "Come on" Sam said, grabbing her hand and took her down to the water...

Avery was standing by the water, looking out and waiting for Sam to come back with drinks. Sam loved the way the sunset hit her skin amd made it glow, she looked like an angel. Sam quickly grabbed his phone and took a picture and set it as his wallper before making his way back over to her.

"Since you can't drink" Sam smiled, handing Avery a root beer "Soda?" Avery chuckled "Why not? It's just as good" Sam replied. "What do you say we head back to the cabin" Sam smirked "I think I like the sound of that" Avery smiled.

Sam wrapped an arm around Avery's shoulders as they made their way up the cabin, but not only to sleep...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Avery's dress⬇

Picture Sam took⬇

Picture Sam took⬇