Mark

Author's P.O.V

It had been about a year or so since Sabrina came to live at the bunker with the Winchesters, she had gotten a job and some furniture that wasn't a table and as of now she was in the process of moving stuff and placing the furniture...

"Okay, so... I'm gonna move you guys like this" Sabrina said, moving the tables and chairs "Sam and Dean would kill me if the saw me" She said, feeling like she'd just graduated Hogwarts "I wish I had a little wooden wand" Sabrina thought "Cas, you should come see me" She said *whoosh* "What are you doing?" Cas asked "I'm moving shit so I can put the couches and TV in here. Have you talked to the boys?" She replied "No, last I heard they were digging up a grave in Vegas" Cas replied "Yeah, that was last night Dean called me when they were done but he won't answer his phone so he's probably sleeping" Sabrina said, she snapped her fingers and everything was in place, just how she wanted it with a black leather L shaped couch, black leather loveseat sitting around a coffee table and a cherry wood TV stand with a flatscreen TV sitting atop and a big black fluffy area rug underneath everything... "Does Dean know about all this?" Cas asked "Nope, but I told him I was going to do some "modifying" while I was off this week" Sabrina replied "I think I'm being fired because this is the second week I've been off... In a row" Sabrina stated "What?" Cas asked "I don't know but oh well I have a new one to fall back on" She shrugged...

Sabrina didn't really want to sit at the Bunker all by herself so Cas stayed with her until he had to leave to do something, he didn't really give her any details, knowing if he said too much she would worry... Sabrina had been sitting by herself watching Netflix with the dogs for the past hour or so when her phone started ringing it was Dean...

(S) "Hey"
(D) "Hey Babe, we're headed back. Sorry I didn't answered your call, Sam and I slept through both of our alarms"
(S) "No don't worry about it. I figured you guys were still asleep, after all it was almost 2 in the morning for you when you got done"
(D) "Yeah..."
(S) "Are you okay?"
(D) "Yeah, I'm still tired"
(S) "I'd say so. When will you be back?"
(D) "We should be home in the next five hours or so, we're just outside of Denver"
(S) "I miss you guys"
(D) "I know, we'll be home before you know it"
(S) "You best hurry, I don't know if I can take another night alone. I might have to find someone to keep me company"
(D) "And I'll kill him... We'll be home tonight"
(S) "I wouldn't really. I had to go into work for a little bit yesterday and a guy tried to smack my ass but my brother was there and threatened to beat the shit out of him"
(D) "Cas was at a bar?"
(S) "No, Mark. I had him come pick me up because I couldn't drive because I was in the process of changing my oil"
(D) "Ohhhh"
(S) "Let me know when you get back in town and I'll start dinner"
(D) "Okay"
(S) "I gotta get off here and finish folding laundry"
(D) "Okay, I'll see you when we get home"
(S) "Can't wait"
(D) "I love you Sabrina"
(S) "I love you too Dean"
*Beep*

Sabrina got the clothes out of the dryer and began folding them, she then heard the dogs barking and made her way up to see what it was...

Sabrina grabbed her gun off the table when she heard knocking from the door walking up to the door she cautiously opened it, Sabrina let out a relieved sigh once she saw it was only Mark. "You scared the shit outta me" Sabrina said "Sorry, you forgot your jacket in my car" Mark replied "Thanks... Hey why don't you stay for dinner and meet the boys" Sabrina suggested "I've got Jack and Ethan in the car" Mark replied, Jack and Ethan being Mark's two year old twin sons "So, bring them in" She said "Are you sure?" Mark asked "Absolutely. I'd love to see my nephews" Sabrina smiled...

Five and a half hours had passed and Sabrina still hadn't heard from Sam or Dean, she decided to go ahead and start making dinner. Jack and Ethan were in the library watching TV and Mark and Sabrina were in the kitchen "Where's the bathroom?" Mark asked "Down the hallway third door on the left" Sabrina replied...

A minute or so later Sabrina felt an arm wrap around her waist and a head on her shoulder "What's for dinner?" That oh so familiar voice asked "Dean" Sabrina smiled "I don't know Babe, that doesn't seem very appropriate" Dean chuckled "Why didn't you call?" Sabrina asked, ignoring his remark "Phone died" He replied "Oh. Also, I'm making homemade cashew chicken" Sabrina said, Dean turned her around and kissed her before she could say anything. "Uhhh, Sabrina, why are there children on the couch?" They heard Sam ask "They're my nephews" Sabrina replied "Speaking of couches... Where did all that come from?" Dean asked "The furniture store" Sabrina answered, Dean gave her a "No shit" look "Yeah obviously" He said "Don't ask stupid questions" Sabrina chuckled "Wait, why are your nephews here?" Dean asked "Because her brother is here, Why are you standing so close to my sister?" Mark asked coming back into the room "Because I can" Dean replied "Dean, don't" Sabrina said quietly "They're just staying for dinner" She said... "Mark this is my Boyfriend Dean, Dean this is my brother Mark... The one I told you about earlier" Sabrina smiled...

After everyone ate, Mark stayed to visit for a little longer but he kept glaring at Dean, Mark then looked at his phone "Well, I'd better get going" He said "I need to talk to you first... Alone" Sabrina said making her way to the kitchen... "What's wrong?" Mark asked "You are. Dean may be a bit shorter than you but that gives you no right to try and pick a fight because he can and he will stomp your ass in the ground. Mark I love you dearly and I appreciate you're being protective but sometimes you take it too far" Sabrina said "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that's what I was doing" Mark replied "I've got to get home" Mark said "Okay. Goodnight Mark. Be careful" Sabrina smiled softly...

After Mark had left, Sam went to get ready for bed "Sabrina... What was all that about? Why haven't you given us much detail about him?" Dean asked "He's my foster parents biological son. He helped me through a lot of that shit and he even threatened to kill "him" but he didn't want to make things worse for me if he missed his shot but then after that Able made us do stuff and he watched but once Mark turned 18 they kicked him out" Sabrina explained "Does he know?... Ya know" Dean asked "He knows Able is dead but he doesn't know who did it or how it happened" Sabrina replied, Dean nodded. Sabrina turned around on the couch and laid her head in Dean's lap.

"Hey Dean" Sabrina whispered "Hmm" Dean hummed in acknowledgement "I love you" Sabrina said "I love you too" Dean replied, running his fingers through Sabrina's hair, "Come on, lets go to bed" He said quietly. Sabrina reluctantly sat up *whoosh* "Cas!!" Sabrina smiled "I brought you something" Cas smiled handing Sabrina a box, when she opened the box she gasped "It's Phoenix Feather wand" Sabrina grinned "Yeah, I heard you thinking about a wand and about how you felt like you had graduated Hogwarts so I did some research and found this" Cas explained "Thank you so much" Sabrina smiled, hugging Cas, she then turned to Dean and smirked "Wingardium Leviosa" She whispered, not really expecting anything to happen but to her surprise Dean started to levitate "What the hell are you doing?! Make it stop!" Dean exclaimed, Sabrina and Cas busted out laughing and Dean fell back into the couch... "I honestly didn't expect that to work" Sabrina chuckled but then she gasped "I wonder what other spells actually work" She grinned at Dean "Don't even think about it!" He said sternly "Oh you're no fun" Sabrina sighed dramatically "No I just don't want to be turned into a mouse" Dean retorted "Fine, let's go to bed" Sabrina smiled "Goodnight" Cas said "Goodnight Cas" Sabrina and Dean said in unison *whoosh* "Man I wish I could go whoosh but Cas won't show me how" Sabrina sighed "Come on" Dean chuckled...

*Time Skip*

Sabrina laid in bed wide awake with everything from "I came too quick" to "I wonder what other spells would work" to "What if Mark finds out Dean killed Able and then tries to kill Dean" running through her mind, she rolled over and pressed her bare back against Dean's bare chest enjoying the warmth "Are you okay?" Dean asked quietly "Yeah just thinking" Sabrina replied "About?" Dean asked "Everything" Sabrina replied "Do you want to talk about it?" Dean asked "Not really" Sabrina replied "Okay, I won't pry but you can talk to me if you need to" Dean said kissing her shoulder "I know, thank you Dean" Sabrina smiled "Hey, where did my denim jacket go?" She asked "It's either in the closet or in my car" Dean answered "Can we go driving the backroads tomorrow?" Sabrina asked "I don't see why not" Dean smiled, Sabrina rolled over and put a hand on his face "What are you doing?" Dean whispered, Sabrina smiled and kissed his nose "I love you" She whispered "I love you too, dork" Dean smiled as they drifted off to sleep...