What do you want Crowley

⚠️⚠️possible trigger warning in chapter⚠️⚠️
(There will be "⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️" when we get to that point)

Author's P.O.V

Sabrina woke up alone again not even the dogs were in the room, she rolled out of bed and made her way to the library, where she found a note on the table...

"Hey Bree, Sam and I had to leave early for a case. We should be back tonight as soon as we get back, I'll take you on the backroads. I promise...

~Dean"

Sabrina sighed and laid the note back on the table "I wish they didn't have to do this all the time, it wears them out and Dean and I almost never have time to do anything together" She said to herself as she flopped down on the couch, Tucker jumped up with her and huffed as he laid down "I know babies, Daddy's always gone anymore" Sabrina said, rubbing Tucker's ears "Pity, I needed to talk to them" Sabrina heard a familiar voice state "What do you want Crowley?" She asked "I needed a favor from your dear Winchesters" Crowley replied "Well... As you can see, they're not home" Sabrina sighed "You seem pretty upset about that" Crowley pointed out "Eh, I'm used to them being gone all the time" Sabrina lied "Sabrina a young, beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't have to sit at home alone, go out and find a man who will take care of you. Come on, let's go find you a real man" Crowley grinned "I'll pass" Sabrina replied "Oh come on, Dean doesn't have to know" He continued "Sam and Dean went to see Bobby without you" He said "No they didn't, they went on a hunt" Sabrina replied "You really believe that?" Crowley asked "I do" Sabrina nodded "Sabrina, get out and live a little" He continued to pry "No Crowley! Dean might've slept around with women before we got together but he wouldn't do that to now and I'm not doing it to either! It's not worth it" Sabrina snapped "Very well" Crowley said before he dissapeared then heard the door open and Dean came through "You guys never left did you?" Sabrina asked, without saying a word Dean pulled Sabrina up off the couch and pulled her into a kiss, it didn't take long for Sabrina to kiss back but as soon as she did Dean pulled away "No, we never left" Dean answered "Why though?" Sabrina asked "Because I wanted to make sure you wouldn't actually go out and find someone else" Dean mumbled "Dean, a man could come to me and offer me the world I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole unless he was you" Sabrina smiled "Now, do you actually have a hunt to go on?" She asked, Dean shook his head "Then let's go" Sabrina said walking to the garage, Dean knew exactly what she was talking about and followed "Not sure when we'll be back, don't wait up Sam" Dean called...

*Time Skip*

Dean and Sabrina had been driving around aimlessly for the past two hours, enjoying each other's company. "Hey, you're not mad about earlier are you?" Dean asked "No. You wanted reassurance, I honestly would've done the same thing" Sabrina answered, laying her head on Dean's shoulder, they fell into a comfortable silence...

"Dean" Sabrina said quietly "Yeah?" Dean asked "Can I tell you something?" Sabrina asked "Of course" Dean replied "You can't freak out though" She said "I won't" Dean smiled "I'm bisexual and my first relationship was with a girl but then she moved away to Colorado and I haven't heard from her since" Sabrina said quietly "Huh... Me too" Dean replied "Your first relationship was with a girl or you're bi?" Sabrina asked "Well both but mainly the bi part" Dean answered "I mean, Cas and I fucked a couple times" Dean chuckled "You had sex with my brother?" Sabrina asked "Yeah, we were drunk and it just happened" Dean said Sabrina just stared blankly at Dean, he started to laugh at the look on Sabrina's face "W... Why are you laughing?" Sabrina asked "I'm just kidding, we didn't really but your reaction was hilarious" Dean continued laughing "I fucking hate you" Sabrina smiled, punching Dean in the arm "You love me and you know it" Dean grinned, Sabrina just shook her head...

After they had drove the perimeter of the town the headed back to the bunker...

"Sammy! We're back" Dean called, no response "Dean it's almost two in the morning, he probably went to bed" Sabrina said "Maybe, we have to walk by his room so I'll check on him" Deab replied "You're such a good big brother" Sabrina smiled "I'm gonna go shower" She informed "Okay, I'll join you in a bit" Dean smiled, kissing her cheek...

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sabrina was enjoying her nice hot shower when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist "Sam's asleep" Dean whispered seductively in her ear, Sabrina bit her lip and leaned back into Dean's chest "Is he now?" Sabrina asked "Yeah, you know what that means?" Dean asked "Hmm, that we're acting like parents who have to wait until their kids is asleep to have sex?" Sabrina replied in a questioning tone "Honestly that's what it feels like but no that's not what I mean. If we hurry up and finish I'll show you" Dean asked "I love the sound of that" Sabrina smiled.

Dean and Sabrina quickly finished their shower, teasing each other in the process. Sabrina finished first and quickly got out and made a beeline to the dresser... "What are you doing?" Dean asked, nibbling on Sabrina's ear "Getting dressed" Sabrina smirked "I don't think so" Dean replied, pulling Sabrina closer to him.

After a bit, Sabrina started getting overwhelmed, thinking about what had happened to her and ends up safe-wording out. Dean instantly stopped and asks what's wrong, Sabrina explains what happens and Dean does everything in his power to calm her down

"It's okay. He can't hurt you anymore. I won't let anyone or anything hurt you" Dean promised "I love you Dean" Sabrina said, relaxing a little after she rolled over to face Dean again "I love you too" Dean replied, kissing her forehead, they then heard a knock on the bedroom door, Dean sighed and got up and put pants on, tossing Sabrina one of his shirts which she quickly put on. "Yes?" Dean asked, opening the door "You guys wanna go get food?" Sam asked "Sam, you're sleep walking again. Go back to bed" Dean replied "Okay" Sam sighed and walked away "I love him" Sabrina laughed "I don't know why he's doing that, that's the second time this week that's happened" Dean said, laying back down "And it usually happens after we finish" He said "That's a little creepy" Sabrina replied, Dean agreed as he pulled Sabrina back into his arms, Sabrina nuzzled her face into his neck, kissing it before she fell asleep...

Dean laid awake, rubbing circles on Sabrina's back. Sabrina started to move around a bit but stayed asleep and wrapped herself around Dean. "Dean" She called out, sounding scared, Dean rocked back and forth just enough to wake Sabrina up a bit "You're okay Babygirl" Dean cooed, tightening his grip "I've got you, nothing can hurt you" He said and continued rubbing her back, rocking them both to sleep...