Not as it seems Pt. 2

Sabrina's P.O.V

"The results are in Sabrina" Tasha said, coming back into the room "And?" I asked "It's positive" Tasha replied "Oh god" I smiled "Wait Dean... Shit... I've gotta get home" I said, freaking out on the inside...

I ran out to my car and headed for the interstate, calling Bobby in the process...

(On the phone)

(B) "Hey kid... Did you go to the hospital?"
(S) "Yeah... The tests came back positive... I'm leaving my stuff at your house, I'm headed to the bunker"
(B) "Okay, be careful sweetheart"
(S) "I will... Thanks Dad"
(B) "You're welcome"
*Beep*

"Wait... Dad?" I asked myself "Whatever just drive" I said... "And quit talking to yourself" I continued...

"Time Skip*

I had made it to the bunker in less time than it should've taken, I may have been speeding a little...

I got out of the car and as calmly as possible walked inside "Hey" Dean smiled "What's wrong?" He asked "I'm pregnant" I answered, the color drained from Dean's face and his soft, happy expression was replaced with a angry one. "You damn well better be kidding" Dean glared, slamming me to the wall "I'm not" I replied, Dean firmly put his hand on my neck "Dean, stop... Please" I begged "Get. OUT" He yelled "No" I said, standing my ground which only got me slapped, it was almost like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from and Sam and Avery only stood back and watched, the dogs didn't even do anything... It was almost like everyone was afraid of Dean "You're a fucking whore" Dean snarled, slapping me again "Dean baby... Stop" I said, trying to hold back tears "I told you to leave" He said "And I said no" I replied, without hesitation Dean pulled out his gun "Really? You're gonna kill me over something you helped create?" I asked "I didn't do this" He replied followed with a loud bang. Dean had pulled the trigger...

~~~

I shot up out of bed in a cold sweat, I looked around seeing I was in mine and Dean's bedroom "Babe, what's wrong?" I heard Dean ask "Nightmare" I replied...
"You wanna talk about it?" Dean asked, sitting up and pulling me into his lap "I was still at Bobby's and I found out I was pregnant and so I came back here to tell you and you killed me" I said between sobs "Shhhh... It was only a dream" Dean whispered, rocking back and forth "What would you do if I ended up pregnant?" I asked, Dean turned me so I was straddling him "I would do everything in my power to keep you and the baby safe" he said, kissing my nose, forehead then finally he kissed my lips, letting it linger a bit before pulling away "I love you" I smiled "I love you too" Dean smiled back.

When he laid back down he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down with him, I was now laying on top of him "Ya know Babygirl... I wouldn't mind being woke up like this again" Dean smirked "I was only returning the favor... I mean since you do it to me all the time" I smiled "If you'd start moaning more I might wake up you like that more" I winked "You told me to be quiet though" Dean replied "Oh I'm not talking about then... I'm talking about in general" I said "Oh okay I get it... You want me to walk around and randomly moan" Dean said "No, you know what I mean" I giggled "I know... I just wanted to hear you laugh" Dean smiled "You're such a sap" I smiled "But you love it" Dean said before pulling me into another kiss...
"You're not wrong" I replied when he pulled away... I laid my head down on his chest "I love you" I said groggily "I love you too" Dean whispered, tightening his grip as we drifted off to back sleep...