The Tattoo

Sabrina's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the shower running and a really nice view of Dean's ass thanks to the glass doors on the shower "Oooo I wanna" I smiled to myself "But I don't wanna move" I said "Wait, I don't have to move" I said, closing my eyes...
*Whoosh*
"Hey Dean" I smiled, now standing behind him in the shower, startling him a bit "Stop doing that!" Dean gasped "Awe but Dean, it's fun" I pouted "Not for me" Dean replied "I can feel when you're thinking about me" I said quietly as Dean pulled me under the water with him "You what?" Dean asked "I don't know how... It feels weird... Like there's a pit in my stomach and sometimes I can hear your thoughts" I said, Dean froze "Yeah I heard those ones too" I chuckled "Can you turn it off?" Dean asked "I don't know... but it gets scary sometimes because sometimes I hear the thoughts that aren't about me and it's like you're yelling because you're mad" I replied "Have you told Cas?" Dean asked as he started rubbing shampoo into my scalp"Not yet... I was trying to figure out why it was happening" I answered...

Dean and I finished our shower and got dressed, we walked out and to the kitchen where Avery was making breakfast "Where's Sam?" I asked "Showering" Avery answered "Please tell me you showered too" I said "Yeah, I showered before Sam was even awake" Avery chuckled *Whoosh* "Cas!!" I grinned "Hey" Cas smiled, hugged me, accidentally running his hand over one of the small new found nubs on my back causing a large pair of black wings to come out and smack Dean in the face, on count of how close he was standing "OW!" Dean exclaimed "I'm sorry" Cas and I said in unison, Cas to me and me to Dean...

Cas knew I wasn't ready to tell anyone about this yet and you could tell he felt really bad "I'm so sorry" Cas said quietly "It's okay, I had to tell them somehow" I smiled, Dean looked amazed "Can I?" He asked, holding his hand up like he was going to pet me "Yeah" I nodded. As Dean ran his fingers through my feathers I bit back a moan, as he continued to run his hands up and down my wings they let off a strong lavender scent which was also new. "Okay, that's enough" I squeak, grabbing Dean's hands "Did I hurt you?" Dean asked with a worried expression "No.. It was just... becoming... Um.... Uncomfortable" I smiled "Ohhh" Dean gasped, Cas looked confused "But uh anyway... Cas and I are gonna go spend the day together" I said, trying to ignore his thinking I kissed Dean as I retracted my wings. "I'm not sure when we'll be back" I said walking towards the bedroom to grab my keys. "Hey, don't forget you have a doctors appointment at 1" I heard Dean say "Yes father, I know" I smarted off, before I knew it Dean was right behind me "Excuse me?" Dean asked "You're excused" I smirked "You're a smartass" Dean chuckled "You're just getting that now?" I asked, Dean just shook his head. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and started to walk out "You got everything?" Dean asked "Uh huh" I nodded "You sure" He asked, glancing up at the bathroom then back down at me "Dean... I'm done" I replied "What?" He asked "Yeah... I only go three to four days with my birth control" I answered "Oh" Dean replied "Yeah... But if you wouldn't have said anything, I would've forgotten to take my birth control again" I said, going into the bathroom "So what are you two gonna do?" Dean asked "I can't tell you" I smiled, after I swallowed the tiny pink pill. "Can't or won't?" Dean asked, now standing right behind me "Won't" I replied. Dean pushed me against the sink and massaged the little nubs on my back "Why not?" He asked "It's a surprise" I replied, holding my breath trying not to let my wings out. Dean slapped my ass, causing me to gasp and my wings popped out again "Dean, please" I moaned as he started massaging my wings "They're gonna get suspicious" I said quietly "Let them... You are mine and they need to know it" Dean growled "Dean please... Stop" I groaned, it's not that I wasn't enjoying this because I really was but I have to leave in order to do what I need to do before 1. "Hufflepuff" I said between moans, finally Dean stopped and backed up and I was able to retract my wings again. "When I get back, we can finish this" I smiled, kissing Dean before walking to the library...