Goodbye

⚠️⚠️POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️⚠️

Sabrina's P.O.V

Sam and Avery finally got home from the hospital, I was sitting on the couch worried sick. "Oh my god. You're okay. I went to the hospital but they wouldn't let me go see you" I said, pulling her my into a hug "Where's Dean?" Sam asked, looking like he was about to cry "He's in the bedroom with the kids" I replied, he sat the three car seats down and made his way down the hallway. "I told you, you weren't just having twins" I smiled "Yeah, I had quadruplets" Avery said quietly "Oh, Avery. I'm sorry" I said hugging her again...

Dean's P.O.V

The kids and I were sitting on mine and Sabrina's bed watching Lion King for what felt like the 10th time today, when Sam sat down on the bed beside me. "What's wrong?" I asked "She lost one" Sam said quietly, his head fell to my shoulder as tears started to fall, I wasn't sure what to say so I pulled Sam into a comforting hug. I tried to stop my own tears to stay strong for Sam but when the boys looked up to Sam with a sad expression, they both crawled up to him and settled in his lap. "It's gonna be okay Uncle Sammy" Ethan said quietly "We'll help you protect the babies" Jack smiled, I couldn't help it anymore. Sam smiled down at the boys "You guys are the best" He said, hugging the boys...

Author's P.O.V

Sabrina and Dean carried their now sleeping siblings to their room "You don't know how strong you are until you have to carry your seven foot baby brother to bed" Dean chuckled, Sabrina smiled as they left the room "He's not that tall" Sabrina said quietly "No, he's like 6'4 I think" Dean replied...

Sabrina and Dean went back into the living room "What do you want for dinner?" Dean asked "Pasta" Sabrina answered "No, that's all you ever eat anymore" Dean replied "Ugh fine... Fried pickles and bacon cheeseburgers" Sabrina sighed "Oh ho yeah! Now you're talking" Dean grinned "But I want the spears, not the slices" She smiled "Okay, I've got to go get bacon and oil so I'll get some of those too. Do I need to get anything else?" Dean asked "Not that I know of, no" Sabrina replied "Your daughter is gonna want to go with you though" She said "Yeah, I know... If you think of anything we need text me" Dean smiled, kissing Sabrina's cheek "You best come back through with my baby and a proper kiss" Sabrina called as Dean now made his way down the hallway...

~~~

Dean walked into the living room with the boys and Raven trailing behind him. "I'm talking all three of them" Dean said, kissing Sabrina on the lips. "You might get a couple more things of formula because this one can won't last a week with these three eating so often" Sabrina said as she made three bottles for the three infants "Okay, so... Pickles, oil, bacon and formula" Dean said in a questioning tone "Yes, you need a list?" Sabrina asked "No. Do I need to get a specific kind of formula or just what we used for Raven?" Dean asked "The kind we used for Raven will work" Sabrina smiled "Daddy can we get Oreos?" Ethan asked "I'll think about it" Dean replied "If they can't have Oreos then you can't have pie" Sabrina butted in "Okay. Formula, oil, bacon, pickles and oreos. Got it" Dean smiled "That's what I thought" Sabrina smiled "But, you have to be good for Daddy in the store or you can't have them" She said sternly "Yes Ma'am" Ethan smiled. "We'll be back" Dean said, kissing Sabrina one more time before he and the kids left...

*Time Skip*

After dinner, Sabrina bathed Ethan and Jack then Raven and got them put to bed, Dean took his turn feeding Hayden, Wyatt and Bella and got them put back to sleep. Sabrina flopped down on the couch beside Dean and laid her head on his shoulder "Fuck me, I forgot how hard this was" Sabrina sighed "Like it's not hard but fuck" She said "We did go from 3 kids to 6 in a short period of time so it's a little draining" Dean said, wrapping an arm around Sabrina "I love you" She said quietly "I love you too" Dean smiled, he pulled her into his lap, so she was straddling him then laid down, Sabrina grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch as Dean pulled her down with him and covered them up. "Dinner was really good Baby" Sabrina smiled "Thanks" Dean replied with a yawn "You should make dinner more often" She winked "I try, but you don't let me" Dean said quietly "I have no idea what you're talking about" Sabrina chuckled, Dean smiled as he kissed her forehead "Goodnight Babygirl" He whispered "Goodnight Dean" Sabrina smiled...

Avery's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed with Sam. I got up with ease and grabbed a few things before leaving the room after leaving a note for Sam. I walked into the living room, finding Sabrina and Dean sounds asleep with the babies asleep in their little beds... I almost had a heart attack when I heard Dean moan Sabrina's name. Dean occasionally talks in his sleep especially when he's dreaming about Sabrina, it's weird sometimes. I left a note on the coffee table with Sabrina's name on it. I kissed all three babies on the head and knelt down beside them and sat for a minute, I felt tears stinging my eyes and I knew it was time, before I changed my mind...

"Goodbye Babies"