That Was A Bad Idea

Author's P.O.V

Sabrina ran into the kitchen and hopped down over the step "I HEARD A KNOCK UPON MY DOOR THE OTHER DAY" She sang loudly "Someone's in a good mood" Dean smiled "That song puts me in a good mood" Sabrina replied, she went in about her business and continued to sing...

~~~

"Cause noowww, I've lost my fucking mind and there's no fucking time. I can't believe I'm actually meant to be here, trying to consume the drug in me is you" Sabrina sang quietly "And I'm so high on misery, can't you see?" Dean joined "HA!! I knew you liked it!!" Sabrina exclaimed "Oh, shush. Breakfast is ready, go get your kids" Dean chuckled. Sabrina rolled her eyes and went to get the kids as well as Sam and Avery.

Although Sabrina was the youngest out of the four adults, she still treated everyone like they were her kids, so when Dean said "Your kids" He meant everyone...

~~~

Sabrina had told everyone that breakfast was ready and was headed back to the kitchen with Raven in her arms, she had went through the living room to get the formula to make Raven a bottle. There was a knock at the door before it opened, "Hey Bobby" Sabrina smiled, knowing who it was. "Where is everyone?" Bobby asked "Kitchen" Sabrina replied...

After Sabrina got what she needed she went into the kitchen to make Raven's bottle. "Dean, I swear. I'm going to kill you" Sabrina said, struggling to reach a bottle "Ya know you can use your angel mojo to get that" Dean said, coming up behind her "Well maybe I don't want to" Sabrina snapped "Well then maybe I won't help you" Dean replied. Sabrina glared at Dean and the baby bottle came out and hit him in the face "I'm sorry... Maybe try not to be such a dick" She said, voice laced with sarcasm, Avery snickered as she sat down atthe table "When you two get done, I've got a case" Bobby butted in "You need to eat, I'll feed Raven" Dean said quietly, picking the bottle up "I'm not hungry" Sabrina said, taking the bottle from Dean and got it ready for Raven...

"What have you got Bobby?" Sam asked "Reno, Nevada. Not sure what it is yet but six kids have gone missing and two were found dead" Bobby explained "Missing body parts?" Dean asked "None in particular" Bobby replied.

Bobby explained more about the case as they ate breakfast, then Sam, Dean and Sabrina went to get ready to leave...

"Sabrina, where the hell are my clothes?" Dean asked "The closet, where else would they be?" Sabrina snapped "In the wrong spot" Dean said under his breath "Be happy I even wash and fold your shit because it never fucking makes it to the hamper and you never offer to help me with it so you can curb the damn attitude" Sabrina almost yelled. Dean felt a surge of rage and done something he never thought he would do...

Sabrina looked up at him with both, fear and anger in her eyes as she held her cheek, Dean had slapped Sabrina across the face. Sabrina felt tears threatening to fall, "I'm so sorry, Sabrina. I don't know what came over me, I didnt mean to hit you" Dean said, tears in his own eyes, Sabrina wasn't sure if it was the anger or the fear, all she knew is, she had swung before she could stop herself, punching Dean in the jaw.

Sabrina immediately regretted her actions and closed her eyes, anticipating another slap to the face, but it never came. Instead, Dean wrapped his arms around Sabrina and pulled her into his chest...

"I'm sorry Babygirl" Dean whispered, tightening his grip "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been a bitch" Sabrina said quietly "Bitch or not, I shouldn't have hit you" Dean said, still whispering as he was afraid of scaring Sabrina "And I shouldn't have hit you so we're square" She replied "Also, I did start putting your clothes in the wrong spot to see if you'd start helping with the laundry" She whispered "I figured" Dean chuckled "I'll start helping" He said quietly. Dean started kissing Sabrina's neck, she tilted her head back any out a soft moan.

"Hey, come... Oh, I'll leave you alone" Sam said, closing Dean and Sabrina's bedroom door...

~~~

About fifteen minutes later, Sabrina and Dean came into the library like nothing had happened "You two better now?" Sam asked "Much" Dean smirked "Let's go" Sam said, rolling his eyes. "Hey Vee, Donna took a couple weeks off and she's on her way down to get the kids. She should be here late tonight and she'll take the kids in the morning" Sabrina smiled, hugging her sister...

~~~

Sam decided to ride with Bobby, leaving Sabrina and Dean alone together. Sabrina sat with a smirk, looking over to Dean. She hadn't put her shoes on yet so she took her socks off and slid her feet across the seat, settling them on Dean's thigh. Dean tightened his grip on the steering wheel as Sabrina began to knead his thigh with her toes "Sabrina" Dean said quietly "Yes?" She asked innocently "Whatcha doin?" Dean asked "You know what I'm doing" Sabrina replied, looking up at him through her long eyelashes.

Dean knew exactly where this was headed when Sabrina pulled her feet back and crawled up to him then laid her head in his lap, stroking his inner thigh. Dean felt his now tight pants loosen. Sabrina slipped a hand in and started kneading him through his boxers, now kissing his neck. "Sabrina" Dean groaned, this caused her to pull her hand back and go back over to the passenger side. Dean glared at her "This is gonna be a long ride" He thought...

~~~

Back at the bunker

Donna had already picked up the kids leaving a pregnant Avery, alone on the couch, watching TV.

Avery went into her and Sam's bedroom and despite her being pregnant she decided to get high. She changes into her pjs which we're just a bra and shorts, she looked in the mirror and looked down at the tattoo she had gotten for her first miscarriage and couldn't help but smile.

She sat on the bed and smoked three or four bowls in one sitting, very quickly regretting it  as she got really sick and started throwing up.

———

A few days later, Sam, Dean and Sabrina came home.  When Sam walked into his and Avery's room, finding her laying in bed.

"Hey Baby, what's wrong?" Sam asks, seeing she didn't look very well. "I got high and now I'm sicker than a dog..." Avery sighs. "You what?!" Sam all but shouts.

"I know... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have... I just got stressed and though a little wouldn't hurt" Avery admits.

"How much?"

"I don't know... I lost count..."

Sam sighs and lays down beside Avery. "I'm gonna take your stash and hide it somewhere and you're not to touch it until long after you've had the babies" He says sternly.

"Okay... I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have done it..."

"Don't let it happen again" Sam states before falling asleep. Avery nods her head and snuggles into Sam's chest.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Avery's tattoo