Wedding Day

Dean's P.O.V

"I'm sorry Dean but I can't marry you" Sabrina said with tears in her eyes "Why?" I asked "I just... I can't, the boys and I are leaving in an hour... Oh and I'm pregnant and it's yours... If you want to see it I'll be in touch" She sighed and walked away, leaving me just standing there. I turned and looked at Sam and he looked as confused as I was...

~~~

I jolted awake and felt the bed beside me where Sabrina was supposed to be, she was gone. "Dean, you alright?" I heard Sabrina ask, I looked over to the bathroom and there she was, wearing one of my shirts with her toothbrush in hand. I almost fell as got up and ran to her. "I thought I was gonna have to hunt your ass down" I said, pulling her into a hug "Why?" Sabrina asked "Stupid dream" I replied "Ya wanna talk about it?" Sabrina asked before taking a mouthful of mouthwash "You left me standing" I said quietly "You took the boys and my baby, well you had no choice with that one because it was still in you but you just... left" I continued "Well... I had a dream you ran off after I told you I was pregnant and then I fucking married Sam and I don't know where Avery was but Sam was all for it" Sabrina said after spitting out the mouthwash "Not helping" I replied "And what are you on?" I asked "I think... I think it's the mouthwash" Sabrina smiled "You're a dork" I chuckled "No actually I had some of the 'good stuff' to calm my nerves so I'm a giggly bitch" Sabrina said "And you didn't invite me?" I asked "You were sleeping and you looked like you had a rough hunt do I didn't want to wake you up" Sabrina replied "There's another one rolled if you want it" She smiled "Is that actually an option?" I asked "Yeah" Sabrina nodded as she started taking off her shirt.

"So I heard you was kind of a dick to the guy at the dress barn" Sabrina said, from the shower "Yeah... Kinda" I replied "I told him you had a long day... He understood... I think he might have been gay" Sabrina said "What makes you say that?" I asked, moving to sit on the bathroom counter so we could hear each other better "Well he said Cas had gorgeous eyes, which he does but when we were leaving he told me I was lucky to have such a hot guy in my life... But I'm not sure which one of y'all he was talking about" Sabrina explained "I mean... We could turn a straight guy gay" I chuckled "Now that I'd like to see" Sabrina said, getting out of the shower "Are you suggesting something?" I smirked "Maybe" Sabrina smiled innocently before walking away...

"Did I show you the bra I got the other day?" Sabrina asked "No, I don't guess you did" I replied. Sabrina pulled out a sheer skin colored bra with skeleton hands on it "The girl at the store helped me pick it out, I think she might have been more excited than I was" Sabrina said, tossing it to me "I don't understand... Why would you want a pair of skeleton hands holding you?" Dean asked "Because it looks cool" Sabrina replied, drying herself off "I'm gonna wear it" She smiled "Of course you are... Why does it feel so real?" I cringed "Maybe it is" Sabrina winked "Isn't that illegal?" I asked "I don't know... Probably" Sabrina shrugged "Do you have a pair of underwear to go with it?" I teased "No, they didn't have a set" Sabrina frowned "Awe so sad" I fake pouted, Sabrina rolled her eyes and continued getting dressed while I went to take a shower...

~~~

Author's P.O.V

Sabrina and all the bridesmaids were in Sam and Avery's room and Dean and his best men were in Dean and Sabrina's room getting ready while, Stephanie finished up the cake...

"I'm not okay right now" Sabrina said, looking up to the clock, seeing it was almost time "I might have a panic attack" She said, trying to get her breathing under control "Hey, you got this" Avery smiled "Do I need to go get Sam?" She asked "No... I think I'll be okay... I have to get my dress on though" Sabrina replied, looking down to her freshly done nails... "Please, as tempting as it my be... Do not try and stab Dean" Avery laughed... "They're gorgeous, Thank you Aleigh" Sabrina smiled "You're welcome" Aleigh, the girl who done the girl's nails, smiled