Another Wedding

I would just like to thank little4life_ for helping me put with this entire book. Honestly if it wasn't for her I would probably not have the motivation to keep writing after I get stuck and can't think of anything to write. She's helped out a LOT with this and I feel like I haven't given her enough credit. Just to thank her, here's another chapter for Sam and Avery!

Love you Best Friend

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Sam's P.O.V

"Okay Dean, my turn... I can't stop shaking" I said turning to Dean, not being able to tie my tie "Don't puke on her" Dean teased "Shut up" I glared "Ya know... After Jess, I never saw myself doing this" I said in almost a whisper "Sam, don't... You're gonna upset yourself" Dean replied "No Dean, I'm happy I'm here. She would be happy and I feel like Mom and Dad would be proud of us too" I said "Yeah... Kinda sad they aren't here to see us love sick bastards" Dean chuckled "Daddy why do I have to wear this thingy?" Jack asked, looking up at Dean as he tugged at his tie "Because Mommy said so and what Mommy says goes because she scares me" Dean replied "Is Mommy mean to you?" Jack asked "No, not mean... just scary" Dean smiled "She's gonna kill you" I laughed "Probably" Dean chuckled "Ready?" He asked "As I'll ever be" I replied, taking a deep breath...

Avery's P.O.V

"Sabrina zip me" I said turning my back to Sabrina so she could zip my dress up "I love that you were slightly concerned about Dean and I getting married at the crossroads and now you and Sam are getting married in the exact same spot" Sabrina chuckled "Oh shut up" I laughed...

"I get that you're her sister but I should be the maid of honor" Kathy sassed, thinking I hadn't heard "Yeah well sugar plum I didn't make that decision so don't come at me" Sabrina snapped, having heard enough "How about you shut the hell up about it and try not to ruin Avery's wedding and if you think for a second you're gonna link arms with my husband again like you did for rehearsal I will personally take you out back and rip you limb from limb and no one will find your body" Sabrina threatened.

"Ladies! Sabrina is my maid on honor. Dean is her man and is off limits, end of story. Case closed. The End" I butted in "And if you don't like it I can have you replaced because Charlie fits in the pretty little dress over there just as well if not better than you" I said to Kathy "Fine, let the dyke wear it" Kathy replied "Fine, you invited yourself anyway" I said as she stormed out...

"Hell of a friend Vee" Sabrina said, patting my shoulder "If you could even call her that" I sighed "Would you go make sure she leaves?" I asked "Absolutely" Sabrina smirked "Don't kill her" I said sternly "Yes Mom" Sabrina groaned. "I'm sorry Charlie" I sighed "Don't worry about it, I've been called worse" Charlie smiled...

~~~

"It's time!" Cas said almost freaking out "Fucking calm down or I'll puke" I replied "Sorry" Cas said quietly. I turned away from Cas as my breathing became more and more uneven, time seemed to stand still. I hadn't noticed that Cas had left the room until I felt hands on my face "Hey, Avery... Look at me" I heard someone say, I couldn't really see who was standing in front of me but I recognized the voice as Sabrina's "Bree?" I asked "Yeah, it's me. Calm down. Breathe with me, in through your nose and out through your mouth" Sabrina said softly. I listened to Sabrina's breathing and slowly got mine under control "Hey, I understand how you feel... But this is literally so worth it and there's no need to panic because Sam loves you more than anything else in the world and you love him so there is no reason for you to not walk down that aisle" Sabrina said before I even had the chance to say anything. I took another deep breath and looked down at my stomach "Let's do this babies" I whispered loud enough so only I could hear. I looked back up to Sabrina with a smile, she had tears in her eyes "I love you" Sabrina said, pulling me into a hug "I love too" I smiled, figuring she either heard or caught on. I looked over to Cas who was extremely confused "You'll find out soon enough" I smiled, linking arms with him...