Nerves

*One Day before the wedding*

Dean's P.O.V

I woke up at probably 2 or 3 in the morning to a dark figure standing by the bed "Dean, I need you to come with me" I heard Cas say quietly "Why?" I yawned "Because I need your help" Cas replied "Okay, give me like five minutes" I sighed. I carefully moved the twins off me and onto the bed, I went to stand up but Ethan had ahold of my shirt, since I was going to change it anyway I carefully slipped it off letting Ethan have it...

I grabbed some clothes and went to change in the bathroom, when I came out Ethan was sitting up, looking around the room "Hey, whatcha doin?" I asked quietly "You went away" Ethan replied "I only went to change I have to go help Cas with something" I smiled "Oh okay" Ethan said before laying back down and going back to sleep. I walked over to Sabrina's side of the bed, brushing the hair out of her face I placed a gentle kiss on her lips but got no response, I kissed her cheek, then her forehead and her nose repeatedly, eventually waking her up. "Dean the fuck? Go back to bed" Sabrina said, pushing my face away "I can't, I've got to go help Cas with something" I replied "Where are you going?" Sabrina asked "A couple towns over, I should be back by tonight" I smiled "Be careful" Sabrina smiled tiredly "I will" I replied, kissing her one more time before leaving the room...

*Whoosh*

"Dude! I told her a couple towns over not a couple states over" I said, stumbling a bit when Cas let go of my arm "If we aren't back by tomorrow morning at the latest Sabrina is gonna be pissed" I said "We'll be back in time... Come on" Cas said rolling his eyes....

Sabrina's P.O.V

"Good morning Bree" Sam smiled as I walked into the kitchen "Mornin" I yawned "Dean left with Cas really early this morning" Sam informed "Yeah the fucker woke me up" I replied "Yeah, that's what he said... I was up when he left but he told to tell you when you got up just incase you didn't remember" Sam said, handing me a cup of coffee "Thanks... I remember, he decided to kiss all over my face to wake me up. It was almost 7 when I went back to sleep" I said "Sabrina it's 8 in the morning" Sam said, giving me a confused look "I know, the boys woke me up because they were hungry and 'Daddy isn't here to make pancakes' so now I have to make them" I explained. I walked past the sound system that I had put in the kitchen and snapped my fingers, turning music on...

~~~

I sat the boys at the table and gave them their pancakes "Hey Sam" I called "Yeah?" Sam asked coming back into the kitchen "Mom stopped me in the hallway last night... She uh, she said she caught you and Vee in the hallway making out and then you stood up for me" I said "You told her she should've been a better mother... Basically" I continued "Yeah... I'm sorry, I kinda blew up and kinda told her off" Sam nodded "Thanks" I smiled, Sam gave me a confused look "She apologized Sam... She apologized for the first time... She said you were right, she should've been a better mother and she said her being scared of Able shouldn't have been her excuse as to why she didn't do anything..." I said, tears filling my eyes "She's never... She's never been so sincere about anything but last night, she was bawling and she said the more she thought about it, the worse she felt about it" I went on "Thank you" I said pulling Sam into a hug "You're welcome... Baby Rabbit" Sam smiled "Damn you" I chuckled "You love me" Sam laughed "No Moose, I do not" I replied with a smirk. "Do you know where Dean went?" Sam asked "No, all he said was he had to go help Cas with something a couple towns over and that he should be back late tonight" I sighed "You're worried about him" Sam stated "Damn right I'm worried about him... I'm worried about him and Cas both, I have no idea where they are and no clue what they're after" I replied "Do you know how hard it was to tell Ethan I didn't know where Dean was? His heart visibly shattered" I said "Well... It looks like the pancakes help" Sam said nodding towards the boys, Ethan had stuffed half of one of his pancakes in his mouth "Hey, slow down you're gonna get choked... Eat what's in your mouth before you take another bite" I said sternly...