She's Back

Couldn't sleep so here's another chapter...

"I love you Babygirl"...

Dean placed a gentle kiss on Sabrina's forehead as a tear rolled down his cheek he had turned around to walk out, when he heard a gasp he brushed it off as his imagination and went to leave "Dean" He heard that beautiful, soft, sweet voice say "Babe, turn around" Sabrina said. Dean turned around and Sabrina was standing right there like nothing had happened "You're supposed to be dead" Dean said "Cas sent me back" Sabrina smiled "Why?" Dean asked "He just said it wasn't time and sent my back" Sabrina replied "I didn't even get a hug" She pouted "Did he tell you anything else?" Dean asked "He said that he couldn't come home for a while and that he loved us and then he snapped his fingers and I woke up here" Sabrina explained "How's Sam?" She asked "He's great, we woke up the morning after we brought him in and was released that night" Dean answered "How long was I out?" Sabrina asked "Three days and then almost a month on life support" Dean said "You put me on life support?" Sabrina asked "Yes but only long enough to find a cure" Dean answered "Dean, you promised you'd let me go if and when the time came" Sabrina said "Hey Dean the nur-" Avery started as she poked her head into the room "Bree... You're alive" She smiled "Yeah, Cas sent me back" Sabrina smiled. Avery walked around Dean and pulled Sabrina into a bone crushing hug "I fucking love you" Avery smiled with tears in her eyes "I love you too" Sabrina smiled "Dean's reaction was 'You should be dead' he still hasn't even hugged me" She chuckled winking at Dean "Ya know what Sabrina?" Dean chuckled "Let's get the hell out of here" Sabrina said "They're gonna wanna run tests on you so sit back down and I'll go get a nurse" Dean smiled...

Dean was right, they ran a few tests to make sure everything was alright "Alright Miss Singer, everything is clear, you're good to go but I want you to take it easy for a couple of days and there's one more thing I want to address. I understand you were out of a few days but you're 40 pounds under weight. Are you aware of this?" The doctor asked "I at least knew I was 20 pounds under weight. Me and my doctor back in Kansas are in the process of figuring out why I'm not gaining anything" Sabrina explained "As long as you know. You're good to go" The doctor smiled before leaving the room.

Dean and Sabrina were the only ones in the room now. Dean handed Sabrina her clothes as she got off the bed "Need help?" Dean smirked "I think I can dress myself" Sabrina smiled knowing what Dean was getting at "But when we get home I may need help getting them off" She smirked "That can be arranged" Dean winked, Sabrina didn't bother going to the bathroom to change because at this point she didn't care she just wanted to go home "We've gotta stop at Bobby's before we go home" Dean said "Okay but why?" Sabrina asked "You want you car don't you?" Dean replied "Hell yeah I want my car" Sabrina said "We've got a six and a half hour drive to Sioux Falls and then almost a six hour drive home and we'll probably end up staying at Bobby's for the night and then head home tomorrow" Dean said "Do you need help?" He asked seeing Sabrina was struggling to clasp her bra "Yes" She sighed "Why'd you grab the lace set? Why not the butterflies?" She asked "You didn't pack the butterflies" Dean replied "Oh my god! you're hands are cold" Sabrina gasped when Dean brushed his hand against her back, she thanked Dean for his help and finished getting dressed...

*Time Skip*

The ride to Bobby's was pretty quiet for Dean since everyone had fallen asleep. He decided to turn music on but kept it quiet enough not to disturb anyone...

They arrived at Bobby's at almost midnight since they had to take a detour, Dean woke Sam up so they could take the girls in and since Bobby hadn't touched their rooms, Dean took Sabrina to their old room and Sam took Avery to his old room... "I'm gonna be honest, it's good to have you boys back" Bobby smiled "Yeah, we miss it here" Dean replied "Well, you're always welcome, pretty sure Sabrina even has her key still" Bobby smiled "She does, she had it made into a skeleton key and she wears it around her neck so she doesn't lose it" Dean said "Well boys I'd love to stay up and visit but I'm beat, I'm going to bed" Bobby smiled tiredly "Yeah, I'm about to head that way myself" Sam yawned, Dean only nodded in agreement, they all made their ways to their rightful rooms, Sam and Bobby were asleep within minutes, Dean on the other hand startled Sabrina when he laid down and she almost fell off the bed. "Hey, you're okay Babygirl" Dean said softly, grabbing Sabrina before she actually did fall "You scared me" Sabrina said quietly "I know, I'm sorry" Dean replied, pulling her close "Dean I wanna stay here for a couple more days" Sabrina said, laying her head on Dean's chest "Okay, I can have Mark stay with the dogs for a couple more days" Dean replied "No, I want to stay here... Just me" Sabrina said "Oh, Okay, I'm Sure Bobby would be okay with that" Dean smiled "I mean I'll have my car so I can drive myself home" Sabrina said almost as if she was trying to talk Dean into letting her stay "Babe, you can stay as long as Bobby is okay with it. I don't mind, I know you're safe with him" Dean said "Really?" Sabrina asked with a smile "Yes" Dean nodded "Thank you" Sabrina said kissing Dean's cheek "You're welcome... Goodnight Babygirl" Dean said, gently kissing her lips "Goodnight Dean" Sabrina smirked as sleep took over...