We're Home

Author's P.O.V

The next morning Sabrina woke up in bed alone again "Of course" She sighed. Dean had been having hot flashes of an early morning so he would end up getting up and taking a shower or so he said. Sabrina, knowing exactly where he was got up to talk to him...

"Alright, what's wrong with you?" Sabrina asked, entering the steamy bathroom "Nothing. I'm fine" Dean replied "Bull" Sabrina said "Alright fine... Something is wrong but I don't want to talk about it" Dean stated... *Silence*... "Bree?" Dean asked, Sabrina never replied until the shower curtain opened a bit and she stepped in the shower "You make me talk about me feelings so you're talking about yours" She smiled innocently "Fine" Dean glared "These hot flashes aren't just hot flashes. I've been having dreams" He said "About?" Sabrina asked "You and Sam... Dying... By my hands" Dean said quietly "Okay, I told you. Now you have to tell me about the dream you had at the bunker" he said "That wasn't the deal" Sabrina replied "If you tell me then I'll tell you the rest" Dean said "You were trying to make me do things and I said no and it made you mad and then I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach and I woke up and that's all" Sabrina said "Now finish" She added "I was finished" Dean replied "I hate you" Sabrina glared, Dean smiled and pulled Sabrina to him and as much as she didn't really want to, Sabrina couldn't help but to lean into Dean's chest as they stood under the warm water "I love you" Dean whispered "I love you too" Sabrina smiled, enjoying Dean saying it first...

Dean and Sabrina finished their shower and went downstairs, everyone else was at the table and all the boxes were gone. "Where'd everything go?" Sabrina asked "The car" Bobby replied, Dean nodded to Sabrina, she took a deep breath and sat at the table "I'll go, willingly. No fight, no "on one condition" I'll go. I understand why you're doing this, I would do the same for my kids and Cas I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted the way I did last night. I was just a little upset but if you would've tried to interfere and it not work it could've made things worse and no one needed that and Dean I don't really hate you, you just piss me off sometimes" Sabrina said, not making eye contact with anyone "Actually I lied, I have a "one condition" but it's simple" She said looking up at Dean, he got a little nervous as to what she wanted "I'm taking my dogs" She smiled, Dean let out a sigh of relief and agreed to let her take the dogs. They ate breakfast then Sam, Dean and Sabrina got the rest of Sabrina's things and got back on the road...

As much as Sabrina loved car rides she really hated this one, it was quiet and there seemed to be tension she just didn't know why. Had she said something wrong? Where the boys mad at her? Where they mad at each other? Maybe Dean didn't want the dogs to come with... Sabrina couldn't stopping thinking about it and she wanted to say something but she didn't want to make matters worse... "What's wrong?" Dean asked, having noticed her panicked expression "Nothing, just thinking" Sabrina replied "Well it's got you worried, what are you thinking about?" He asked "Something feels off" Sabrina replied "Are you guys okay?" She asked "Yeah" The boys said in unison "Are you?" Sam asked "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Sabrina asked "I don't know" Sam shrugged, they dropped the subject and went on. Tucker had taken a liking to Dean and wanted in the front seat with him but no one would let him so he settled with putting his head on Dean's shoulder. Zeus was laying in a ball behind Tucker and Max was asleep in the floor. "How much longer do we have to go?" Sabrina asked "Three hours" Dean replied "Two hours with the way Dean drives" Sam stated "I'm taking a nap" Sabrina said "There's a blanket under the seat if you need it" Dean replied. Sabrina pulled out the blanket and it was almost as if she had blown a dog whistle, all three dogs were very focused on Sabrina and the blanket as she covered herself with it "Come on" She smiled lifting the blanket up and letting the dogs get under it. Tucker laid on her back, with his head poking out from underneath the blanket, Zeus was at her feet and Max laid in front of her, where she was able to lay her head on him...

*Time Skip*

Sam, Dean and Sabrina had made it to the bunker, Dean carried Sabrina to his bedroom since hers wasn't quite finished, although she probably wouldn't use it much Sam and Dean thought it would be good idea to set up a room for Sabrina just in case...
Sabrina woke up when Dean laid her down "Dean" She gasped "Shhh, you're okay Baby... We're home" Dean replied kissing her forehead "Will you stay with me?" She asked "I have to go help Sam with a couple things real quick but then I'll be back" Dean replied, Sabrina nodded and rolled over letting sleep take over once again...