We're Leaving Tonight

Sabrina woke up before Dean but Dean still had a tight grip on Sabrina's waist, so Sabrina decided to play on her phone until he woke up...

She opened snapchat and snapped Avery

(S) "Hey Vee... You up?"
(A) "Yeah... Sam won't let go"
(S) "I feel ya"
*Picture of Dean's hands, tightly intertwined holding on to Sabrina*
(A) "Wow. He either really missed you or he's sucking up for being gone😂"
(S) "Probably both to be honest"
(A) "Yeah"
(S) "I did get some pretty cute pictures of him sleeping though"
(A) "Of course you did😂"
(S) "I can't help it, he's so damn cute😂"
(S) "And!! Oh my God!!!... He's got pudge again😂❤"
(A) "He what?"
(S) "Dean has pudge... It's tiny pudge but pudge nonetheless and it's soooo cuutteee"
(A) "We are literally like little school girls when it comes to these two"
(S) "Hey, we got some pretty men so we have every right😂"
(A) "Okay, true😂😂"
(S) "Awe, look at Mr. Grouchy pants😂"

(A) "He's gonna kill you" (S) "He rolled over and went back to sleep" (A) "How'd you wake him up?" (S) "I had to pee so I wiggled until he woke up"(A) "That's mean" (S) "Nah

(S) "He rolled over and went back to sleep"
(A) "How'd you wake him up?"
(S) "I had to pee so I wiggled until he woke up"
(A) "That's mean"
(S) "Nah. My first thought was to yell at him"
(A) "Sabrina no😂😂"

~~~

Sabrina kissed Dean's forehead before leaving the room...

"Good morning Mommy" Ethan smiled "Well, good morning" Sabrina said, shocked to see her smaller version of Dean at the table with a bowl of cereal "How long have up been up?" She asked "Not very long. Uncle Cas helped me get the lucky charms" Ethan replied "Is Uncle Cas still here?" Sabrina asked "No, he had to leave but he said he'd be back later" Ethan answered. "Where's Daddy?" Ethan asked "He's still sleeping" Sabrina smiled "Oh... Is he okay?" He asked "Yeah, he's just really tired" Sabrina replied "Okay" Ethan nodded...

A few moments later Avery came into the kitchen "Good morning my beautiful baby sister" Avery smiled "Good morning" Sabrina chuckled. Sam then came in and went for a cup of coffee "Well, good morning to you too princess" Sabrina teased. "Hey Ethan, why don't you go wake your brother and sister up" Sabrina smiled, Ethan nodded handing Sabrina his now empty bowl then running down the hallway. "What's wrong Sam?" She asked "He was up most the night with Bella" Avery whispered "Oh... Colicky?" Sabrina asked "Terribly" Sam sighed, and almost as if on que, Bella let out a blood curdling cry through the baby monitor "I'll go get her" Sabrina smiled...

Sabrina made her way down the hallway and to Avery and Sam's bedroom, but stopped when she saw Dean. "Shhh, it's okay" Dean cooed, rubbing the baby's back. Sabrina couldn't help but to smile. Bella had calmed down due to the warmth radiating off of Dean. "Did you hear her?" Sabrina asked "I had just come out of our bedroom when she started crying" Dean replied. They walked back into the kitchen together, Dean still coddling the baby...

"Are you serious?" Sam glared "What?" Dean asked "You! All I could've done was givin her to you!" Sam said "I'm confused" Dean said quietly "Bella has colic and Sam was up with her all night last night" Avery answered "Ohhhh. I mean, if you would've know then yeah" Dean nodded, Sam only glared at Dean "Why don't you two go take a nap, we'll take care of the babies" Sabrina smiled. Avery tried to protest "I will kick your ass" Sabrina said sternly. "Ya know. I could've kicked your ass if you wouldn't have been possessed" She stated "Yes, I know but only because you actually took fighting classes" Avery retorted "She beat your ass though" Dean chuckled "Yeah, I know. I was there" Sabrina replied.