I hate you

Sabrina's P.O.V

"No! Dean stop!!" I cried but he wouldn't stop, he kept going "Please it hurts" I said, trying to push him away, he slapped me hard across the face and had a look that told me to be quiet "I told you, you need to be punished" He growled "You promised you wouldn't force me into this" I cried "Well, sometimes people lie" He snapped. I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach. "Sabrina, Baby. Wake up" I heard someone say in the distance...

I jolted awake and sat up, the first thing I saw was the worried look on Dean's face "I don't wanna talk about it" I said, knowing he was gonna ask "Where did this come from?" I asked noticing I had a shirt that wasn't mine on "It's mine you woke up and said you were cold so I got it for your" Dean explained "Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" He asked "Yeah, I'm fine" I said laying back down "Babe, you can't keep doing this, you have to talk to someone about this" Dean said, laying down and wrapping his arms around me from behind "I'll be fine" I said "It's getting so bad the good people in your life are becoming a part of it" Dean pointed out "How did you know that?" I asked "Because, you scream in your sleep..." Dean replied "I'm scared" I whispered "I know you are but I won't let anything or anyone hurt you" Dean said, tightening his grip "And I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here when you wake up" He whispered...

Dean's P.O.V

Sabrina rolled over and buried her head in my chest, I put my hand up the back of her shirt and gently rubbed her back until she fell asleep...

I laid awake for hours after Sabrina had gone back to sleep, I laid there and listened to her soft snores, I felt her hand snake over my side and grab the back on my shirt. Sabrina whimpered a bit and called my name "Shhhhh, Sabrina... It's gonna be okay, I've got you and I won't let anything get you" I cooed...

After a couple more hours I finally started to fall asleep when my phone rang, I rolled over just enough to grab my phone off the nightstand and answered it...

(On the phone)

(D) "It's five in the morning Sam what do you want?"
(S) "Dean where's Sabrina?!"
(D) "She's right here. Why, what's wrong?"
(S) "Is she okay?"
(D) "Yeah, why wouldn't she be? Sam are you okay?"
(S) "No, you guys need to get here as soon as you can"
(D) "What's wrong?"
(S) "It's happening again"
(D) "What is?"
(S) "The visions"
(D) "We're on our way"
*Beep*

"Sabrina wake up, we gotta go" I said as calmly as I could, getting out of bed "Whyyy?" Sabrina groaned "Sam needs us" I replied, getting dressed. Sabrina sat up and the color drained from her face "Sabrina, are you okay?" I asked "I don't know" She replied "I'm cold" she said, I felt her face and she was freezing cold "Get up and put your pants back on, you can keep my shirt on, when we get to the car I'll turn on the heat" I said softly, grabbing a blanket...

*Time Skip*
Sabrina's P.O.V

On the way back to Bobby's, I progressively started feeling worse. Dean carried me into the house and up to my bed, he went to leave but I stopped him "Please stay with me" I said "I'm gonna go get you some medicine, I'll be right back" he smiled.
A couple minutes later he came back with tylenol and vaporub and Sam "What's the vaporub gonna do?" I asked "It'll help you sleep" Sam replied, Dean handed me the tylenol and the bottle of water and took it. "Take your shirt off" Sam said, taking the lid off the vaporub "Do what?" I asked slightly shocked at what came out of his mouth "I'm gonna put this on your chest and back, Dean can't touch it cause he's allergic to it" Sam explained, I looked up to Dean, not really knowing what to do "It's okay" Dean smiled. I slowly unbuttoned the shirt, not only was I nervous about Sam being in the room but I also couldn't stop thinking about the things that happened in the past when two men stood by my bed, plus bite marks and bruises don't really go away over night. I turned around a little and let Sam do my back first. "First girl you have in bed in like three years and you get her sick" Sam joked "This is why we can't have nice things" He chuckled, I couldn't help but let out a small laugh "I hate you both" Dean glared "We love you" I said with an innocent smile "Where are my babies?" I asked "Out back with Bobby" Sam answered, I nodded and turned back around "You can do this part if you're more comfortable" Sam said "No it's okay, I'd rather not get that on my hands cause I don't feel like getting up to wash them" I replied, Sam smiled softly and gently rubbed the vaporub on my chest. "Alright get some rest. I'll be right back" Dean said as he and Sam left the room....