New Home pt. 3

"Oh my god"

"But you're dead" I say quietly "We were, yeah..."

"Momma?" I say with tears is my eyes "Yeah Baby, it's me"

*Last Night*

Dean's P.O.V

After Bree went to bed I made my way back downstairs and into the kitchen.

The man and woman sitting at the table looked familiar but I wasn't sure who exactly they were...

"Sam, Dean... This is my brother and sister in law, James and Elizabeth" Bobby smiled "You're... You're Bree's Parents" I say quietly "Yeah, we are... Never expected her to settle for you with how high her standards were" Elizabeth said "Liz, she was only 7" James chuckled "She's just teasing. We're glad she married some like you"

"Where's Vee?" I asked "She's feeding the babies" Sam replied.

I feel a tap on my leg, I look down to see a sad Raven "Hey what's wrong?" I ask picking her up "I want Mommy" She says quietly "We'll go get her after we eat okay?" I smile, Raven nods and lays her head on my shoulder...

"So, per Sam, you've always had a crush on Sabrina" Elizabeth spoke up "Yeah but Dad always said no to any relationships whatsoever, then by the time I was old enough to decide for myself, she was gone" "Yeah, it's a shame she had to go through that" Elizabeth sighed, I nod in agreement...

Avery's P.O.V

"Babies are fed and sound asleep" I say, walking into the kitchen to sit by Sam "Oh my god" I gasp "Dad?" I ask "Yeah" He smiles, I almost fall over trying to get to him "But... Cas said-" I start "I know, we were sent back... We were told that our girls need us" Dad smiles...

****

*Present Time*

Sabrina's P.O.V

"How long?" I ask "About a year" Dad says quietly. I wanted to be mad but I also wanted to hug their necks "Come here Baby" Dad smiles, before I have to be to register, I walk to them, they both pulled me into a hug which I returned "How'd you really die?" I ask quietly "That's a story for another time sweetheart" Mom says quietly

"Mommy" I hear Raven say quietly as she tugs on my shirt. I pull away fromMom and Dad and pick her up "What's wrong Baby?" I ask "Who are them?" She whispers "That's your Grandma and Grandpa" I whisper "But you.. they... in heaven" She replies "They were but now they're back baby" I smile "Did Daddy not tell you who they were last night?" I ask, Raven shook her head and replied with "I was sleeping"

~~~

"So, how'd you two meet?" Dad asks, looking between me and Dean. "I was running away from my foster home and they were chasing a werewolf? I think... and the werewolf grabbed me and they saved me and brought me here" I say, smiling at Dean

"How old were you for your first time?" Mom asks, I knew what she was talking about, I blush hard and look away, chuckling Dean answers for me "She was 18" "And how would you know?" Dad asked "Cause I was there" Dean replies boldly "And then she got sick the morning after" Sam chuckles "Am I ever gonna live that down?" Dean asks "Nope" Sam grins, Dean only rolls his eyes "You got her sick by having sex with her?" Mom asks "No, I was about to start my period and I got too hot and had just eaten before hand so that didn't help" I butt in "But then come to find out she had gotten the flu. It wasn't Dean though, we just tease him about it because the timing was perfect" Sam explained

For the next hour or so we all sat and caught up...

Bobby came into the room with a big smile on his face "Ooo Do tell" I say with a smile "It's ready" He replies "But Dean said the cleaners didn't make it last night" I say in a questioning tone "They got here early this morning. I left the key in the mailbox for them" Bobby explained "Can we go look at it Mommy?" The kids ask in unison, I look up to Dean with pleading eyes "Please?" I pout "Yes" Dean chuckles. The kids jumped with excitement, Ethan turned to Mom and Dad "Can you go with us?" He asked quietly, they look up to me and I nod my head "I don't see why not" Mom smiled.