Chapter 1: Will I Fall in Love with Him?

Type POV

"Yeah, we are the winner", I scream loudly when realize that we win the football match today. Yeah, I am so relieved as it is my debut with my Department Football Team. I am totally happy.

I, my best friend Techno, several rookies and seniors are hugging together, we celebrated our victory today. I show my annoying face to my opponent team, they are looser. Some of them are provoked, but it doesn't stop me. I give them my middle of finger.

I put them at totally madness. But, I don't care. 2 goals from my legs saved my team. We are really happy at that moment. I realize that my senior are really proud of us.

After a few moment, we walked to rest room, take a bath and celebrate our victory. For sure, we take dinner together. It shall be grilled beef party at small restaurant in front of university.

We entered the restaurant together, full of happiness and really crowded. Fortunately, the restaurant is a bit empty so we don't bother another guests.

Our team captain order food for us. But for sure, we need to wait for several moments as we didn't reserve it before. It is make a sense as we didn't know whether we would win or loose as our team are dominated with rookie, first year student from our department.

After a few moment, our order has been ready. Our captain give speech before we start for our dinner. He said that he is so proud of us. By this time, we are officially accepted as football team member of Sport Science Department.

His speech is ended by applause from us. Then we start for our dinner. We prepare the meat, grilled pan and others. We are so busy with that as our stomach cannot wait anymore.

First slice of meat is dedicated to our captain. "Thanks capt", we say in the crowd. He couldn't answer us clearly as his mouth full of hot meat. We laugh together when we see his condition.

The restaurant become more crowded as we joke together, laugh and talk about so many things. We don't care with another guests around us.

"I need to pee", I talk to No

"Why do you tell me? I am not your dad. Do you want me take you a walk?", No answer me

I smack his head.

"Auh, why?", he complain at me

"Can you talk nice to me?"

"Hmmm, go. Toilet is over there", he pointed his finger to the corner

I nod and smile, I see that he still rub his head.

"Don't cry", I joke him

He give his palm face, then ge pointed his middle finger to me.

"Fuck you, No", then I walked to the toilet.

I enter the room, then I lock it. A moment later, I hear that two or three boys enter the room, then they talk about a topic. Actually, I don't care about what are they talking about.

But, they are so chummy then it can be so awkward when I cross them. Then, I decide to stay in the room for a while.

I check my phone, I try not to give concern about their discussion. But, in just a few minutes, I understand that they are totally asshole.

How can they plan to trick his own friend? They are so suck.

They plan some trick to his friend, Tharn. I don't know who is he. Moreover, I don't care. But, if it is me, I will punch all of them and grill them directly.

I am totally annoyed.

I cannot hold myself anymore. I open the door and they looks so shocked. I wash my hand and leave them directly when they are still stuttering inside of toilet.