1

*Tessa pov*

I walked into Southside high seeing red, someone dared mess with my best friend, Fangs Fogarty. Fangs was my best friend and hell, if someone messes with him I'll shoot them down without mercy. I slammed the door open and marched my way towards the brat as Fangs was being attacked.

"Get the fuck away from my Best friend!" My voice boomed through the cafeteria as I marched up and grabbed the guy off him by the back of his shirt and threw him to the ground.

"Tess, no!" Fangs shook his head at me and I snorted before I glared at the guy who attacked him, I picked him up from the collar of his shirt and growled.

"Touch or even breathe near Fangs again and so help me god I'll kill you, understand?" The guy nods his head quickly before I let him go so he could run away.

"Tess, you're supposed to be at school," Fangs said as I look down at him before giving him a hand up.

"Not when I get told that you're black and blue," I look around and they all stare at me "shows over, fuckers!" They all scrambled and I fixed my jacket before sighing.

"How'd you know?" Fangs asks as we look at each other.

"Spidey senses went off," we both fell silent before we both burst out laughing.

"Go back to Riverdale High, Northie," Fangs teases as we clasped hands and bro hugged.

"I should stick around," I told him with a small laugh "maybe I'll have to kick someone's head in." Fangs and I laugh before I hug him.

"Thanks for saving my ass, Tessa," I nod my head before winking at Fangs and left the cafeteria.

🐍🐍🐍

I sat in class with a bored expression on my face while listening to the teacher drone on.

"Bored are we Miss Emerald?" The teacher asked as I zoned back in and slowly shake my head.

"No Mrs. Haggly," I replied with a slight yawn and everyone quietly laughed.

"Well, if this is so boring, why don't you teach the class?" She asked me with her hands firmly placed on the table in front of me. I crinkled my nose up from her breath, it smelt of onions.

"Um... no thanks, mint?" I asked her and she glared at me, I crinkle my nose up again before she stood up straight and walked away.

"As I was saying!—" I zoned out again as I look down at my book and started drawing random things in it, this class was so boring.

🐍🐍🐍

I had a bored, dead expression on my face as I walked down the hallway, it was lunch so I was going to go get something to eat. I opened the door to leave and I was stopped.

"Have you got a note to leave for lunch?" I look at Mr Weatherbee and he rose an eyebrow at me.

"You signed it this morning," I replied and he nods his head.

"Yeah, I remember seeing you, off you go," I thanked him before walking out to my freedom.

"Thank god," I sighed as I went to my motorbike and sat on it, I put the key in and started up my bike. I revved a few times before kicking up the stand and sped off.

🐍🐍🐍

"Hey, Mr. Tate, can I get my usual please to go, please?" I asked as I shut the door behind me and walked up to the counter.

"Sure thing," he replies and I smile sweetly at the man before I sat down and looked around.

"Quiet day, huh?" Pop walked over to me and I paid him, he took the money and I smile as he put it into the till and handed me my change.