16

*Tessa pov*

Toni and I were walking through school, my hands were in my jacket pockets as we were casually talking, "yeah and then he killed the guy, it was honestly a shit way to die." I told her as we were talking about the movie scream 4.

"Yeah I know right? Hey, what are you wearing tonight?" Toni asks me and I smirked at her as I grabbed my phone from my jean pocket and showed her a photo.

"Nice right?" I asked he as she smirks up at me.

"Hell yeah it is, hell, if Fangs doesn't swoop you up tonight, I might." She jokes and I rose an eyebrow at her.

"You know, I always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl, getting on that subject." I told her and we looked at each other.

"Really?" Toni asked me and I nod my head as I gave her an awkward grin.

"Yeah, it was just a curiosity thing, I guess anyway." I told her before waving it off, "it's nothing to worry about, Toni." I laugh nervously.

"You know I could always help you," Toni offers, I look back down at her.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to help me out with this, Toni, it's just curiosity." I laugh and she shook her head.

"You've told me about being curious before, I didn't think this conversation would be dug back up though," she replied, "besides, why not? It wouldn't ruin our friendship, it would just make us closer." She shrugged her shoulders as we got to our lockers. I opened mine as she opened hers and I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe? I don't know, I guess I'm scared of the outcome even though I support you and Fangs." I told her as I slammed my dinted locker door and put my locked back on. Click.

"Come on, come with me," Toni said as she fixes her bag and dragged me along with her upstairs.

🐍🐍🐍

Toni and I sat in the red and black room in silence, she looks up at me and I copied her movements, "we don't have to do this..." she said to me, "if you're uncomfortable—" I shook my head and she stopped talking.

"I want to, but I'm just nervous," I told her, "last time I kissed someone I ran away because they froze." I told her, I played with my ring before sighing.

"Come on, buckle up, you're a Emerald. You're fearless," I look at her and she motioned next to stand up, I was taller than Toni by a lot, she was 5'2 and I was 5'9.

"Okay, what do you want me to do exactly?" I asked her, I rose an eyebrow before I got an idea, "wait, never mind, trust me okay?" She nods her head as I walk up to Toni and pick her up before kissing her on the lips, she wrapped her legs around me as she kissed back, we held it for a moment as her hand touched my cheek and then we pulled away.

"Wow—"

"—fuck, okay." We both laughed before I put her back on the table, "what did you think about that?" I asked her with my hands on my hips.

"Whoever froze while kissing you is a wimp, that was amazing," she said to me and I smile proudly.

"Really?" I asked her, "because that's the second time I've ever kissed someone." I told her and she loudly gasped.

"No fucking way!" Toni shoves me playfully and I laugh.

"I'm serious! I've never even been in a relationship before either," I told her and she widened her eyes.