7

*Tessa pov*

I woke up on the couch at the Whyte Wyrm, though I remember sitting at the Kings desk. I look around in confusion as my serpent jacket was on the chair and my iconic emerald green turtleneck sweater was on top of it. I walked over and grabbed my things before the door opened to see Jughead panting slightly.

"As much as this was a weird sight to see you without your sweater on, Dads trial is today, did you have a nice sleep?" He asked me, I glanced at my sweater before putting it on slowly.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be right there okay? Did you get Cheryl to agree for the leniency?" I asked him as I look around the room.

"We won't know until we get there," Jughead replies as I swiped my phone and keys before ushering him out.

🐍🐍🐍

"Ms. Blossom, you may proceed with your statement." I sat with Jughead and Betty as we watched in suspense.

"Your Honor, I speak for myself and my mother when I say we forgive FP Jones for the part he played in covering up my brother's murder. And we humbly ask the court for leniency. FP's guilt has been blown out of proportion to satiate what my father's suicide denied us... closure."

"As much as I sympathize, I can't ignore the quality of Mr. Jones' crimes. There were no extenuating circumstances."

"My father threatened him!" Cheryl said fairly quickly, we all stared at her, she was lying under oath for us, "I overheard them talking in Daddy's study. Daddy said he would hurt Jughead and Tessa if FP didn't comply." My whole body stiffened when Jughead's eyes were burning into me. "Is that extenuating enough?" I look at Jughead and he glanced at me, I leaned on to his side before leaning into his ear.

"She lied under oath for him, you better repay her by giving up the USB," I whispered before sitting back up and continued watching.

"In light of these revelations, I suggest that we take a step back and re-evaluate certain aspects of the case. At which time, we will revisit the sentencing." I smile, it was a delay.

"Adjourned." The hammer hit the block and Cheryl walked away, Jughead leans forward as he grabbed his fathers shoulder and shook it. FP stood up as did the three of us behind him.

"Is that a win?" FP asked the pair of us.

"It's a delay, so yeah." Jughead and FP hugged as Jughead was crying in joy, I smiled at them before looking to Betty.

"We will win, I promise," I told them before getting out of the chair to walk away.

"Wait!" I turned around and FP beckoned me over, I walk back and he tackled me into a hug, "you son of a bitch I knew you'd help them." He whispered as I pat his back.

"Betty was the one who helped, I just gave them the right steps... in my own way," I told him quietly so they couldn't hear as the couple were talking amongst themselves.

"You're a smart girl," he told me.

"I learn from the best," I smirk before slipping on my serpent jacket, "good luck, Jones, you're going to need all of it. Jug, Betts, we have a retro store to save from graffiti."

🐍🐍🐍

Jughead, Betty, Veronica and I were all in Pops uniform, Betty and I were on roller skates. They were talking as I roller skated around with a slight giggle.

"No one's here. No one's coming." Betty sighs is disappointment.

"It's still early, okay?" Jughead assures her as the bell rang, Mrs Cooper walked in.