33

*Tessa pov*

We were all in Archie's house talking amongst ourselves as Fred served everyone breakfast, I touched my stomach as I leaned against the kitchen.

"good boy. All right. Two dots and a dash." Fred handed one of the serpents a plate, I jump in and grabbed a spare pair of tongs before serving up on plates of food "thank you, Tess, Two chicks on a raft here, Jug. And there's a stack of Vermont hot for ya. Oh, yeah, I worked at Pop's for a summer. Bacon!" Fred walks away and I smile as I handed food out to others.

FP walked in and I look at him with a small smile "What's going on here? You do all this?" FP asks Jughead.

"With an assist from Archie. Toledo's gonna have to wait." Jughead replied, he smiles at me and I smile back before wincing.

"Maybe so. Bulldogs helping Serpents, Freddie Andrews opening his house to a bunch of snakes. There goes the rest of your Northside vote, buddy." FP said as he pats Fred on the back and then stood next to me.

"We're all neighbors here. All right.
Bacon!" Fred said before walking away again.

"Are you okay?" FP asks me and I nod my head as I handed him a plate too, he takes it and I smile, "have some food yourself, Kid." I shake my head as I put the tongs down and leaned against the counter again.

"Hey. Thank you. You came through for me." Jughead said to Archie.

"I'm not done yet. How many of these Serpent jackets do you think we can borrow?" Archie asks, Jughead looks at me and I smirk.

"I can get that arranged," I told them, "gimme a moment." I stood up before pulling my spare phone out of my pocket and dialled a number.

🐍🐍🐍

Everyone in the school had put on serpent jackets, we all stood at each side of the principals office and waited for him to come out. He does and looked both ways in horror.

"What's the meaning of this?" Weatherbee asks in disgust and confusion.

"It's a show of support, sir. For the Southsiders who are being wrongly transferred out of our school. Everyone's ready to walk out, Principal Weatherbee." Archie said as Sweet pea, Toni, Cheryl, Jughead and I stood behind him like a lot of us did.

"Any student who walks out better keep walking, because they'll be expelled." Weatherbee announced.

"You're a good man, Principal Weatherbee." Archie started and I walked forward.

"You're not the kind of person who discriminates..." I chimed in and Archie nods as he wrapped an arm around me as my arms were crossed.

"And if you are, then expel me. Because I don't want to be a part of that." Archie and I look at each other before we all stare at Weatherbee in silence.

"Everyone, get to class." Weatherbee said before everyone walks away, Archie smirks at me.

"I think we just saved our school," Archie said, "thanks to you."

"Anytime, Andrews, I have to go," he nods before taking his arm off my shoulders and I walked with Sweet pea.

🐍🐍🐍

It was after school, I didn't know what to do since Fangs was in Greendale, he was hiding and I felt horrible. I walked the streets with my hands in my pockets.

"How much hell do I have to go through before I'm free?" I asked myself as my phone rang, I pulled it out and swiped before putting the phone to my ear.