32

*Tessa pov*

(we're skipping chapters here, ep 21, season 2 if anyone wanted to know.)

The riot kept getting worse and Fangs wanted me to stay home, he didn't want me to see him in jail for being accused for killing Midge. I had my bags ready to evacuate, I even had Fangs' things in a seperate bag. I was sitting outside on the grass as fire was everywhere.

My phone rang and I picked up "FANGS GOT SHOT! FANGS GOT SHOT PLEASE GET DOWN HERE!" Jughead screams, I shot up from the ground and pulled out my keys from my pocket and grabbed our bags.

"HE GOT WHAT?!" I shouted, he was accused of killing Midge as I said before but he was with me when the killing happened, the Black hood killed her, but everyone blames a serpent.

I pulled my bandana up and then put my sunglasses on before tying up both bags to my Motorbike. I shake my head as I hung up the phone before jumping on my bike and sped off.

🐍🐍🐍

Fire, distraction and chaos was everywhere as I rode my bike to the hospital, I swerved around people as I sped up even more, I saw a flash of headlight and a car smashed into me. I flew off my bike, I rolled over the smashed window and hit the ground pretty damn hard knocking me out cold.

🐍🐍🐍

The ringing in my ears was getting louder as I got myself to move. I sobbed out as I get off the ground and on to my knees with a loud groan. I grunt and pant as I shook, I finally stood up and huffed.

I look around and then my eyes landed on my bike, it was on the ground all smashed up. My head was killing me and my nose was bleeding, studded leather jackets caught my eyes as they all screamed with hyena-like laughs.

"Fuck..." I saw them speeding past and throwing things at people, I look around before seeing a Ghoulie get out of the truck I was hit by, "oh, hi." I smile as I fixed my jacket and stumbled slightly; he cackles at me before I bring my two switchblades out from my serpent jacket and he held his bat with nails sticking out of it.

"Hey kitty~" he laughs hysterically, "did you have a nice hit baby girl?" He teases before I laugh sarcastically before connecting my blades together and spun them between in my fingers.

"Come fight me, scum." I growled, he swung his bat and I dodged it, I cut his arm and then slashed him again. I took my chance and ran for it to my bike, I pushed it up and checked my bags and the bike before jumping on it, I revved my bike and sped off to Pops.

🐍🐍🐍

I went inside to see Reggie and other bulldogs, they all look at me and Reggie paled, I walked up to them and Archie saw me.

"He didn't shoot Fangs," Archie said quickly.

"What?" I asked him in confusion, "I only just found out he was shot, and he didn't even sleep with Midge by the way. He's my boyfriend, he wasn't even there when the blackhood killed him! I don't get why people accused Fangs." I stated before groaning again, Kevin moved over and I fell down into the booth.

"What happened to you?" Kevin asks as he grabbed napkins and handed them to me.

"I got hit by a Ghoulie car," I told him as I wiped the blood off my face, "it fucki—" I looked out the window. Reggie did too and then he cleared his throat as he looked at us.

"Serpents! They're looking for me," he stated and I shake my head, Archie got his phone out to call someone.

"Jughead, where the hell are you guys?" Archie asks before looking at me, I panted slightly as I kept pressure on my side, it was killing me. "Well, if the Serpents are with you, then who the hell is out here at Pop's? Oh, crap. Jug? Looks like the Ghoulies are back in town." My hands were covered in my own blood, I put my hands over my eyes and then sighed.