28

*Tessa pov*

I sat up in bed and groaned, 13 days until we have to leave the Southside. I look at fangs and smile, a chill went down my spine and I looked down before realising that I didn't have a shirt on.

"Oh shit." I look at the ground before grabbing Fangs' flannel, I reached down and grabbed it before sitting back up and put it on. I buttoned it up and then went to my wardrobe to put my undergarments on.

I look at fangs before smiling, he rolled on to his side and then his hand reached out to where I would sleep, he didn't feel me there before sitting up and looked around, he saw me and sighed in relief.

"Morning gorgeous," he smirks, I crawled on to the bed and sat down, he kissed my lips and I kissed back with a smile.

"Hey," I whispered, he pulled me closer and I laugh as I was on top of him as we kissed.

"What time is it?" He asks as we pulled away, I look at the alarm clock and smile.

"7:30," I told him as my alarm went off, I rolled my eyes before getting off him to turn it off. He smacked my ass and I laughed before looking over my shoulder. "Let's get ready," He nods his head as we both got off the bed, I stared at Fangs and he looked down before smirking at me.

"Like what you see, Princess?" He grins and I rolled my eyes, he grabbed his boxers and put them on.

"Totally," I replied, "I don't know what to wear today," I told him as I crossed my arms and looked at my clothing.

"Why don't you..." fangs wrapped his arms around me as he moved my hair out of the way before he peppers my neck softly in kisses "wear my flannel."

"Okay..." I turned and kissed his cheek before pursing my lips at my clothes, he went to his side as he grabbed a pair of jeans, a tank top and then his blue flannelette shirt.

🐍🐍🐍

"Your outfit is very.... you... Tessa," Toni said and I rose my eyebrows slightly as I look at her, "and you're glowing too, are you alright?" She asks me with a laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as I rested my head in my hand as I look at my cards before placing a blue card down, she huffs before picking up and then put down another blue.

"Hmm..." Toni mutters as I plucked a wild card out and chucked it down before putting my head back on my hand. "You..." she was reading me.

"What, Topaz?" I asked her before looking at the card "shit ummm..." I look at my cards, "change to green," I told her and she nods her head as she chucked down a green card.

"You've had sex," she stated and I choked on my own saliva, she started laughing.

"Shut up!" I laughed before I chucked a card down and started coughing, "your turn," I wheezed as I coughed into my elbow again.

"You've had that cough for ages," she said as she chucks a draw Two card, I glanced at my cards before putting one down, she did the same and I did it again.

"Sucked in!" I laughed as she draws 8 cards with a grumble.

"What's going on here?" I heard someone ask, we both looked up as the boys walked in, Fangs jumped over the couch and sat next to me.

"You're both glowing, this is weird," Fangs and I look at each other and then I shrug my shoulders at him, he did the same to me before grinning. I widened my eyes as he headlocked me and ruffled my hair.

"Knock it off, Fogarty!" I laughed as he grabbed my cards from me and grinned, I shove him off me before fixing my hair with a huff.

"Oh my god!" We both look at Toni and she stood up and walked over to me, I rose an eyebrow as she tugged down the flannelette shirt and grinned "hickeys, Sweet pea, your turn." Sweet pea pulled down Fangs' hoodie and he smirks.