8

*Tessa Pov*

"This is boring, he's late," I told Toni as we dodged a trash can being thrown in the hall, I flicked paper off my shoulder as we kept walking.

"He will be here, don't worry," she sighs as we stepped outside, I put my sunglasses on and kept my arms crossed.

"Mm-hm," I muttered as we cruised around the front yard of the school.

🐍🐍🐍

"It's the pins on my hat." I'd recognised that sarcastic voice anywhere, it's Jughead Jones.

"Half an hour, I won that bet, gimme the 10 you owe me, Topaz," Toni slapped the 10 in my hand and I grinned as I shoved it into my pocket.

"Thank you—"

"—shut up," I snickered as she glared at me before I smirked down at her, I crossed my arms as Jughead walked through the metal detector again before grabbing his stuff.

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones III." Toni took a photo of the most annoyed human in existence.

"Uh it's Jughead, actually," he looks at me and I smirked.

"I'm Toni Topaz. We were supposed to give you the full animatronic tour, but some robots went insane and started killing the guests, so, we'll just wing it." I started laughing and Jughead shook his head at me.

"Hey Juggy," we hugged before I motioned him to follow us.

🐍🐍🐍

"Classrooms don't have Wi-Fi, bathroom stalls don't have doors." Toni states as we walked down the stairs, a Ghoulie passed me and I shoved him into the wall before racing after the pair.

"What about the Red and Black?" Jughead questions.

"Yeah, it no longer exists." I told him as I kicked the Ghoulie that I shoved before.

"Censorship? Budget cuts? Take your pick." Toni told him and then she smacked me.

"You'll find a glimpse of jingle-jangle being consumed in its natural habitat." I told him while we walked past the drug addicts, it made me sick.

"I'm sorry, "jingle-jangle"?" He asked us and I nod along.

"This place is crawling with the JJ." Toni said and I hummed in agreement.

"A highly addictive total gutter drug." I cut in.

"So, let's not touch that." She told him and I punched one of the serpents' shoulders, he smirked at me and I laughed as I waved and kept walking.

"Jingle-jangle, Fascinating."

"Get ahold of yourself, Jones, it looks like sherbet but it's not, trust me," they both look at me and I sighed, "I do FP's work, I have to deliver, we know this."

🐍🐍🐍

"All right. Here in the cafetorium, Ghoulies sit over there." Toni points to one of the tables.

"Rival gang, drug dealers, street racers, rumors of cannibalism." Jughead paled as we both snickered.

"Don't ask." Toni and I say as we kept walking.

"And we sit over there. With the Serpents." I elbowed one of the serpents and then we first-bumped.

"You're a Southside Serpent? I knew that Tessa was one but you?" Jughead asked and I nodded.

"Why do you think that Tessa and I volunteered to give you the tour?" Toni asked him.

"Actually, I'm gonna sit alone. Just, you know, finish my book and brood."