12

*Tessa pov* (a week later)

"How did they end up on the floor?" I heard someone ask.

"Dunno, maybe they finally did it," I heard someone being slapped and then I slowly opened my eyes, I pushed myself up and looked down to see Fangs sound asleep.

"Is he okay?" I slowly look up and saw Toni and Sweet pea with grins on their faces, I look down at Fangs before tapping his face softly.

"Hey, Fangs?" I shook him softly before he stirred in his sleep, he opened his eyes and then groaned.

"Did we sleep on the floor?" He groggily asks me.

"Yeah, that seems like the case here," I laugh as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Shh, I have a headache, hi you two," I look up and sighed.

"How'd you get on the floor?" Toni asks me.

"I dunno, we broke one of my bed slats I think?" Sweet pea lifted my mattress without issue and we saw a few of them broken.

"Did you two jump on the bed?" He asks me and I laugh before cringing at Fangs' groan.

"No..." I chew my lip before nodding my head and sighing.

"Yes you did," I nod my head and shake my head with a small smile.

"I'll get a new thing tomorrow or later today." I slowly got off the ground and then looked down at my legs, small bruises scattered my legs and I sighed.

"Damn, you need to be careful you two or you'll break a limb," Toni laughs and I smile as I turned around and helped Fangs off the ground.

"Yeah, Fangs are you okay?" I asked him as I checked his head, he winces slightly and I saw the bruise on the back of his neck, I gasp slightly.

"What?" He asks me.

"You have a bruise on the back of your neck, I need you to go to the doctors in case, okay?" Fangs knew damn well than to argue with me when it came to injuries.

"Yes ma'am," he replies and I smile before grimacing at the bruise when he looked away from me, I did that to him while we jumped on the bed last night, we were drunk after Jugs final intuition, he's now a serpent.

"We need to go to school, get dressed and we can go," sweet pea said and I nod my head.

"You're staying home today, alright?" I told fangs and he nods his head before wincing, "alright I'll be right there with you, I'll get changed." I told them as they all left my room so I could change.

🐍🐍🐍

Unaware of the help that was going on for the first time in history, Archie ran through the doors and went to Jughead straight away.

"Jug! Jug! We gotta go, right now." I look at Archie in confusion.

"What the hell are you doing here? Betty ask you to throw some salt in the wound?" They broke up, shit.

"Mayor McCoy's about to raid Southside High. We gotta get you out of here, right now, come on." Archie dragged Jughead and he saw Toni and me.

"Toni! Toni! Tessa! Tess!" Jughead screams, we look at each other and I felt panicked.

"Jug, you wanna help them? You can't do that from behind bars. Come on." Jughead watched us helplessly as Archie dragged him out of the school.

Toni and I were about to run for it as did everyone else, but I was slammed right into the lockers making my head rebound off the metal locker. The handcuffs were clicked tightly around my wrists, sweet pea punches the locker in anger as he was handcuffed, Toni was shoved forward as the click of the handcuffs were heard. Sweet pea looked at me helplessly and I hung my head as we were all being shoved out of the school as they to us to remain silent.