17

*Tessa pov*

It was Christmas Eve, I wasn't the one for Christmas since I never had anyone to celebrate it with. I had my friends, yes, but they had their own families to celebrate the "most" wonderful time of the year.

"Secret Santa time," I muttered to myself, it was 4 a.m and Fangs was in deep sleep. I got out of bed and put on my glasses, they didn't know that I wore contacts.

I walked over to my wardrobe and moved a few things before grabbing out the bag full of presents. I looked at the labels before placing Fangs' on his side of the room where his clothes were before getting ready.

🐍🐍🐍

I snatched my keys and slipped on my sneakers and left the house to drop off everyone else's presents.

🐍🐍🐍

I went to Sweet peas front door and placed the present down at his doorstep, I shifted it slightly so he wouldn't stand on it. I smile at the present before walking off to go to Toni's house.

🐍🐍🐍

I placed down two presents at the front door of Toni's trailer. One for her and the other for her Uncle, I sigh before looking at the door and then I stood up and went to Fangs' trailer.

🐍🐍🐍

Since I knew his mother couldn't go outside due to her sickness I unlocked the door and went inside. I quietly shut the door behind me and looked around before walking to his mothers room. I open the door quietly and I jumped when she looked up from her book.

"I should've knocked if I knew you were awake," I laugh nervously and she smiles.

"Hey baby! How are you?" She asks me as I walk in and gave her a big hug.

"I'm okay, I was doing presents early so I didn't have to do it later, I was gonna put yours over there but you're awake so... happy Christmas." I handed her, her present and she smiles as she put her book on the bedside table and took it from me.

"You're such an Angel," she opened the wrapped gift carefully and then gasped, I knew she liked aromatherapy things so I got a diffuser with oils.

"I hope that's okay?" I asked her and her smiles got bigger as she looked up as me and beckoned me over, I walk towards her and she hugged me.

"This is perfect, I love it so much!" I smile as she kisses my cheek a few times before grinning at her gift as I stood back.

"Oh, good, I'm glad," I told her as she pats the bed and I sat on it.

"Are you coming to dinner this year?" She asks me and I pursed my lips.

"I don't know... I think I have a job today," I told her quietly as I look away.

"You know you're always welcome here, don't you?" She asks me and I nod my head.

"I just like keeping myself busy, you know?" I smile as she tuts at me.

"Fangs wants you over for dinner, hopefully you don't have a job, I'd love to have you over." She rubs my arm and I smile.

"Okay... I'll see what I can do," I told her and her smile brightens, "but, for now you need to sleep, it's almost 5 am," I told her, she nods her head and I put her gifts on the bedside table before helping her lie down. I turned the light off and she handed me her glasses.

"Have a good day today, okay?" I nod my head before I kissed her temple and smile.

"Have a good sleep," I smile as she nods and turned on her side, I grabbed my bag and left her room. I left the trailer and sighed "now FP and Jughead."