27

*Tessa pov*

"Gimme those!" I whined as Fangs held my glasses above his head, I huffed as he grinned at me, "Fangs, I can't see properly without them," I told him as I rubbed my eyes before sighing, I squint as his hand before I tried and reach for them again.

"Nah-Uh, I want payment," he said to me playfully, I rolled my eyes and pulled his head down and pecked him on the lips.

"What about that?" I asked him, he huffs and I glare at him.

"A little more," I rolled my eyes and cupped his face before kissing him longer, he moved himself as we deepened the kiss by pushing his head into my lips more, Fangs held the small of my back as it turned into a small make up session.

I reached for my glasses and snatched them before laughing. We both pulled away and I put my glasses on as he deadpans at me.

"Sucks to be you, Fogarty, I can now see your gorgeous face properly," I tapped him in the nose before swivelling around and walked off, "I'm gonna go get ready!" I shout over my shoulder as I went to the bathroom.

🐍🐍🐍

"I already invited Archie, but I want you guys to be there, as well. Usually these kinds of events, baptisms, confirmations are family-only, but since it's all about me and you guys are my chosen family, I pulled a few strings and reserved you a pew." Veronica said to us as we were sitting in the common lounge, I nod my head slowly before sighing.

"So... What is the dress code, Catholic chic?"

"So, dresses for the girls, veils optional. And coats and ties for the boys." I internally groaned before smiling.

"I'll see what I can d—" the sound of the PA crackling interrupted me.

"Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper, please report to the principal's office. Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper to the principal's office." They looked at each other before getting up and leaving for the office.

"What do you think that's about?" Veronica asks.

"Probably something to do with Jughead's article," I replied and they all looked at me, "okay can we not be shocked that I have a weird gift of knowing shit, please?" I asked them before Toni, Fangs and Sweet pea walked in.

"Hey guys," I smiled as Toni sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder "what's up?" I asked them.

"Nothing much, bored really," Fangs replied and I nod my head before looking down at Toni.

"Are you okay there?" I asked her as she sighed and proceeded to lay her head on my lap instead, I winced slightly but then I was fine.

"still tender?" Sweet pea asks, I nod my head as I squeezed my eyes shut from my thigh throbbing. Toni sat up and she gave an apologetic look.

"You look sick," Archie said and I shake my head.

"I'm not, I just need this stupid throb in my thigh to go," I groaned as I exhaled harshly.

"You've been cleaning it right?" Toni asks me and I nod my head.

"Toni? Can you come with me to the bathroom so we can look at this thing?" She nods her head and got off the couch, she helped me stand and I groaned as I walked with her.

🐍🐍🐍

"It's infected, how?" I sighed in frustration as Toni grimaced at my bullet wound.