29

*Tessa pov* (Veronica's confirmation day)

I woke up and turned my head to see Fangs sound asleep next to me, my alarm went off and I groaned before slapping it to shut it up.

Fangs moaned in annoyance as he rolled over so his back was facing me. I took in the view in front of me before I touched his back before rubbing it in small circles.

"I don't wanna get up yet," I heard Fangs grumble as he shifted before turning around again, he huffs as he pulled the pillow on top of his head with a groan.

"Hey, I don't either," I told him, he lifted the pillow up before looking me up and down, "morning." I smile as he smirked before dropping the pillow back over his head. I sat up and then grinned to myself as I moved around so I was sitting on his back, I laid myself down and he sighs as I got comfortable on top of him.

"Babe?" I heard his muffled voice from under the pillow, I hummed in reply as I continued to lay on him. "Are you comfy there?" He asks me.

"Mm-hm," I replied as I started drawing on his back lightly with my nails, I felt him shiver at the touch and I snickered. "You have goosebumps." I mumbled before planting a light kiss on his shoulder.

"All because of you, doll," I gulped slightly at that nickname. "Babe?" He mumbled, I slowly sat up and he turned underneath me, I lifted the pillow up and he smiles at me, whatever ice wall I just hit, it melted away.

"Morning..." I glanced down at the dog tags I got him and then I started playing with them, his hands were on my waist before he put them on the small of my back. I sighed as I laid down on top of Fangs as usual, he rubbed my back softly up and down.

"That nickname scares you, doesn't it?" He asks me and I nod my head slowly.

"It was the last thing I heard..." I whispered.

"Well... Princess, no one can hurt you anymore, okay?" I nod my head as he kissed me a few times on the temple.

"I trust you," I whispered, "I have since we met."

"I trust you too, Princess."

🐍🐍🐍

Toni and I were at our lockers talking about random things until my locker was slammed shut, I turned around to see Reggie.

"Umm excuse me?" I asked him. He smirked at me and it made me uncomfortable.

"Football, are you in or out?" He asks me and I rolled my eyes.

"Out." I replied and he looked slightly offended, "I have to go a meeting, okay? It's a no from me." I told him before putting the lock back on my locker and went under Reggie's arm as I grabbed Toni and we walked away from him.

"What meeting?" She asks me and I shushed her as we walked down the hallway together.

"There isn't one, he was making me uncomfortable," I told her as we turned the corner and kept walking.

🐍🐍🐍

"I wonder what they're gonna vote tonight?" I said out loud to the group as we were all playing snap.

"I say he stays in, we were there to help him," sweet pea said as he put down a card, fangs threw one down and then I snapped cards, they all groaned as I laughed and grabbed them all before I started the round again.

"If Jughead and Betty find the Pickens head... he can stay," I told them as Toni threw one in.

"Agreed on that, they will though, it's them." Fangs said to us as he chucked a card on the small pile.