15

*Tessa Pov*

"Dressing for the occasion?" Fangs asks me, I look at him through the mirror before turning around.

"No, I ran out of jeans to wear," I replied as I rubbed my eye and then hissed slightly.

"At least the bruising is coming out," fangs mumbled as he walked in the bathroom, I put concealer on my face and then my foundation on afterwards. I was hiding it from FP.

"Yeah, I know right?" Fangs looked me up and down before raising an eyebrow as he looked down.

"Since when did you own these?" He asks as he tugs at my fishnet stockings, I dusted my powder on with my brush before cleaning everything up.

"Since I brought them a month ago?" I replied and he nods his head, "you okay?" I asked him.

"Can you promise me that you'll be careful?" He asks me and I nod my head.

"I'm always careful, are you sure you're okay?" I asked him, "look at me, talk to me," fangs looks me in the eyes, we were staring at each other in silence before Fangs pulled me forward, I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

"I just need you to be careful, you're too important to lose," I was thinking over all of the things in the past week as I hugged him properly.

"Do you want me to be checked?" I asked him, I felt him nod his head and I sighed, "I don't have the money for that, I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you," I felt horrible, he was worried about me.

"Hey, it's okay, look at me Fangs." He pulls away and I smile as I cup his face, "I'll be okay, you'll be okay, we'll all be okay." Fangs was staring at me, I rose an eyebrow before he pulled my head forward and kissed my forehead.

"Go bring our King home," I grin before we both let go of each other and I walk out of the bathroom. He followed me out and I grabbed my serpent jacket.

"Actually..." I look around before I spotted Fangs' jacket, I picked it up and slipped it on.

"That's mine..." he points out and I grin.

"I know, try mine on for a sec," he puts mine on and we both look at each other in surprise, they fit each other perfectly.

"What the hell?" We both said and then laugh.

"Can I wear yours?" I asked him, he nods his head.

"As long as I can wear yours?" I nod my head, his jacket smelt nice.

"I have to go, see you soon," I walk past and he kissed my cheek, I smile before grabbing my keys and phone before leaving my trailer.

🐍🐍🐍

The gate buzzes and FP walked out of the jail gate, I was trying not to show my excitement and how relieved I was.

"Ah!" FP hugs Jughead before turning to Betty, "Hey, Betty."

"Hi, Mr. Jones." She smiles, I was sitting against my bike slightly away from them.

"Alice?" FP walked up to her as Jughead and Betty we're walking behind them.

"Is it true what they say about men who have just been released from prison, FP?" Alice asks him with her arms crossed.

"What do they say?" FP asks her with a slight smirk on his face.

"That they're incredibly sexually frustrated." I started laughing.

"Mom!?"

"Wow." Jughead said as he looked at me and shook his head.