3

*Tessa pov*

I was surprised at the fact that soon enough I'll be where I belonged. My alarm goes off and I smacked it almost immediately, will I miss Riverdale High? I don't know.

🐍🐍🐍

I was with Veronica and Jughead at lunch today, it was odd that their Scooby gang wasn't together, I heard the clatter of students in the cafeteria just talking at their tables at usual until the clicking of heels were getting louder and closer to the table the three of us brooding teenagers were sitting at.

"I'm so bored," I muttered and they hummed in agreement.

I slowly look up to see the bright and powerful red wearing Cheryl Blossom standing there staring at Jughead, he looked confused but fearful in case Cheryl tried to beat him up again in front of everyone.

"Jughead, I'm sorry. I had no right to pummel you the way I did that day. As recompense, I'd like to give you this." Cheryl tossed something to Jughead and he caught it swiftly with both hands in confusion.

"My iconic spider brooch. It'll catch a pretty penny at the local pawn shop. Enough to keep you in burgers and 'S' T-shirts for years, if not decades." Cheryl said to him.

"Cheryl, what is going on?" Jughead and I ask, she looked sad.

"I'm gonna go get my phone from my locker," I stood up and walked away, I didn't make it very far as Kevin grabbed my hand rushed with me back into the cafeteria in sheer panic.

"Guys, hurry it's Betty's locker. Come on, it's bad! Come on, come on!" Kevin shouts and I looked at him in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked him as I was being dragged slightly by Kevin, he was really strong too, he doesn't look it though.

"Come with us," Veronica said and we all raced after Kevin.

🐍🐍🐍

"Check it out!" A boy shouts and I raced into the crowd and saw Betty staring at her locker, I look at her locker before staring at Betty and I quickly grabbed her hand.

"Betty, Betty," I whispered and she looked at me, I glanced at the words on the locker and growled slightly, it said: 'go to hell serpent slut!'

"Hey, no It's nothing, Tessa, it's just a jerk with a can of spray paint." She told me and I stood in front of it to block the view at hand, I didn't want her or anyone to see this horrid mess.

"Sweetie, I don't think that's spray paint, okay?" I hugged her as I pushed her head into my shoulder and got her out of the awful sight. It was pigs blood.

🐍🐍🐍

I walked into Southside high with my anger fuming, I was checked by the security guard and he let me through.

I stormed into the cafeteria and slammed open the heavy metal but broken doors, the whole cafeteria went silent as I tugged my jacket to fix it and then I walked in, each step I took my anger got wilder.

"Tess? What are you doing here?" Toni asked me and then she saw the look on my face, "Something at school happened, didn't it?" She asked me and I nod as I got on to the table and stomped my heel into it, everyone stares at me and I growled before clearing my throat.

"Who in their fucking right mind went to Riverdale high and harassed my friend by writing in pigs blood?!" I shouted, not one soul in that cafeteria said a single word. Toni, Sweet pea and Fangs stare up at me in horror.

"I bet it was a ghoulie! Go on, fess up so I can plummet you!" I roared and no one said a damn word, "I will find and hunt down whoever wrote in pigs blood! I hope you all know I will... and if I find whoever did it, I'll prepare for them to go missing." I warned and then I hopped off the table with my anger getting worse, I straightened my serpent jacket and walked away without another word.