31

*Tessa pov*

I woke up at the sound of my alarm blaring, I groaned as I roll on to my side and slapped it to shut up. I laid back down and stare at my ceiling before my phone went off like crazy.

"Fucking hell," I snatched my phone and unplugged it before going through my messages and calls, I tapped Fangs' number and it started dialling.

"Hello?" He groggily answered, Damn that voice in the morning was music to my ears.

"Bub, you need to stop calling me, I'm fine," I told him as I got out of bed with a groan.

"Sorry about that, where were you last night anyway? I dropped in before I went to the hospital, but you weren't home."

"I was with Betty, I slept over at her house the other night so I went and grabbed my stuff that she told me I left there." I told him.

"Oh, okay, hey! Um Toni asked me to go to the movies with her to see 'Love, Simon' is it okay if I go with her?" Fangs asks me nervously.

"Fangs, it's Toni, you can calm down," I laughed, "go with her, I don't care."

"Thats code for: I care, don't go. Isn't it?" Fangs asks me as I put him on loudspeaker and got ready for school.

"Babe, Toni is bi, but prefers girls more, we know this so why are you worrying?" I asked him.

"How the hell did I forget that?" Fangs asks me and I laughed.

"Don't know," I reply as I look at the ground, for a small moment I saw blood on the ground and then it was back to normal again.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm, what? Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I look back at the ground before shaking my head.

🐍🐍🐍

Toni and I walked into the bathroom and we saw Cheryl, "kisses to all, bye now." She hung the phone up and I rose an eyebrow at Toni and then motioned her to make a move on Cheryl.

"Did you just tell Jughead that Archie and Betty kissed?" Toni asks her.

"Yes. So what if I did?" Cheryl sassily asks her.

"Did you at least have a reason?" Toni questions.

"Oh, that's right You're new here. Hi. I'm Cheryl Blossom, AKA Cherry Bombshell, which means I need no reasons. I simply am. Feel free to tremble." And to think Toni likes her still shocks me.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you tell me what's bothering you? Because clearly you're in a lot of pain." Toni's hand was on Cheryl's arm, she looked like she enjoyed the attention of Toni's hand before she screws her face up.

"Get your Sapphic, serpent hands off my body!" Cheryl shouted as she swiped Toni's hand off her arm before storming past me and left the bathroom.

"Well, that went well," I said and Toni looks at me before I sighed and went to use the bathroom.

🐍🐍🐍

I walked down the hallway with my music playing only to be greeted with someone spinning me around and smashing their lips into mine. I was shocked before realising that it was Fangs and kissed back. We pulled away and I huffed.

"You fucking scared me!" I playfully shove him and he grins.

"That was the point, Angel, how'd you sleep last night?" He asks me and I sighed.

"I passed out when I got home but..." I wrapped my arms around his waist, "I missed you in bed." I admit as he kissed my forehead before I let go of him, he held my hand and I gave him an earphone before we walked down the hallway to our next class.