20

*Tessa Pov*

"Hey, time to wake up," I groaned as I swatted Fangs away, "come on, Tessa, we have Riverdale high to go to." I shot up and looked at Fangs.

"Shit," he smirks at me as I smack him softly as I jumped out of his bed and looked down at myself, I was only wearing his hoodie, "okay, I don't have any clothes here so can I borrow yours?" I asked him.

"Yes, yes you can," he answered as I went to his wardrobe and scoped for clothes I'd like. "I have nothing green by the way," he told me.

"Doesn't matter! I just need... aha!" I grabbed his dark pink hoodie and then a random shirt. I took off his hoodie and then realised I didn't have my bra on underneath it. I covered myself before picking my bra up and then put it on.

"This is a fun show to watch."

"Shut up," I mumbled as I slipped the shirt and then hoodie on, I grabbed my jeans and did the jean dance as I put them on.

"I like this show way better than American horror story," he told me and I rolled my eyes as I buttoned my jeans up and then huffed, I put on my socks and then my heels afterwards. "Since when did you get abs?" He asks me and I shrugged.

"Shit, makeup..." I muttered, I left his room and he was smirking at me as his arms were crossed.

🐍🐍🐍

Fangs and I were at the front of Riverdale high, I stared up at it in horror "scared?" Fangs asks me as a rumble of bikes pulled up, some kids looked at them in disgust.

"No, no... just don't wanna go in." I replied as Toni and Sweet pea hopped off their bikes and walked over to us.

"Hey, ready to go in?" Toni asks and I smile before I sigh as I glanced at the school again.

"Yeah, wheres Jug?" I asked her as another bike pulled up and the engine turns off, "answered my own question." I muttered as he walked over and sighed.

"Let's get this over with," he said and we all got off our bikes and followed Jughead into the school.

🐍🐍🐍

I pushed the doors open as a flood of leather jackets followed me down the hall, I look at people and their face pales at the sight of us.

"Tessa!" I heard someone shout, I look at Kevin and smile as he ran up and hugged me as we all stopped in front of the table Veronica and other students stood behind.

"Hey Keller, hows it goin'?" I asked as he let go and smiled at me.

"I loved my new clothes you got me and oh my god the sweater is so gorgeous." He told me and I smile.

"Good, I'm glad you liked it," I told him before he smiles and walked over to Josie, I went back to Fangs, Toni and Sweet pea as Veronica clears her throat and then smiled as Fangs elbows me and smirked, I roll my eyes and we both snickered.

"Welcome, Friends. On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school! To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale." Veronica said dramatically as we all stood behind a small table with our arms crossed and some not paying any attention.

A clutter of students raced down the stairs as Cheryl lead the pack. "Stand down, Eva Peron!" She roars as she stopped walking along with everyone else stopping behind her.

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." Jughead elbowed me with a slight grin on his face.

"A shit one," I muttered and he laughs.