11

*Tessa pov*

"Take your sunglasses off," Toni laughs as we walked inside, it was cold out since the snow storm from last night demolished some of the trailers. I have to help fix them later.

"Aw but they're really cool..." I whined before I took them off swiftly with a huff after putting them on top of my head. I tightened my flannel around my waist as I walk along side Toni down the hall.

"Did you get a good night sleep last night?" She asks me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I slept okay," I mumbled as we sat down at our table, the boys weren't there yet and it didn't faze us as we started talking amongst ourselves.

🐍🐍🐍

"Nice article your girlfriend's Mom wrote," I was outside with Fangs, Toni and Sweet pea as we were looking over the plans for a pipe bomb for the Riverdale Register.

"Yeah, I saw that, Dilton Doiley said he was stabbed when a bunch of you guys jumped him." I look up and tensed my jaw as my arms were crossed.

"Idiot stabbed himself. With his own knife," Fangs told Jughead.

"And we didn't jump him, there was a fight, Bulldogs versus Serpents, and you see this?" Sweet pea points to his black eye, "Your boy Andrews gave it to me. Just before his girlfriend and Tessa shot a gun into the air." I cringed slightly, I didn't know they saw us.

"What happened?" Jughead asks us in disbelief.

"And of course, Northsiders get off scot-free." Sweet pea rolls his eyes, "and the rest of us are hauled in by the police," Sweet pea's eye looked bad, Fangs wrapped an arm around my waist and put his hand in my pocket nonchalantly as we look at Jughead.

"It's payback time," Sweet pea said to Jug.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jughead asks them suspiciously before looking down at the plans for the pipe bomb.

"This." Sweet pea and I say as I pointed at the paper.

"What is that?" Jughead asks as he looks down at Toni before staring at the plan. "Is that a pipe bomb?" Jughead asks with panic written all over his face.

"Fogarty's cousin served in the Army. He's gonna build us something." I said as I look down before fangs and I grin at each other.

"We'll do it after hours, but it'll shut the Riverdale register down once and for all." Fangs told him.

"You think blowing up a building is going to make things better?" Jughead asks us angrily.

"Can't get any worse," Sweet pea said as he stood up with his arms now crossed.

"Yeah, Sweet Pea, it can," Jughead said to him before sighing "Let me talk to Archie." Jughead told him as he looked directly at me as I crossed my arms "Let me figure this out, Tessa, are you gonna come with me?" He asks and I gulped slightly before nodding.

"Yeah, I'll come," I told him.

"Okay? Man, that's your answer for everything," Fangs let go of me as he folded up the plan and then he hugs me again, he was cold. "Talk and more talk.
And we don't even know who you stand with. Us? Or them?" Sweet pea leans against the table with his stone-cold expression plastered on his face "You can't be half a Serpent." Sweet pea smacked Fangs' arm softly before everyone walked away.

"Coming?" Fangs asks me, I glance at Toni and Jug before sighing.

"In a moment, okay?" He nods as he kissed my cheek before leaving with the others, Sweet pea kissed my cheek too and I wave before he jogs up to Fangs and they started play fighting as they walk away.