21

*Tessa pov*

I left my trailer fairly early, I had a job to do before school started. I went into FP's office and grabbed the two bags he said had to be delivered and I sighed at the heavy weight.

I walk out of his Office and then left the wyrm, I was being watching by the other serpents in confusion, but it didn't bother me.

🐍🐍🐍

I met up with the pick-up person and they gave me a bag of money in return, this is what I had to do to survive and help Fangs.

🐍🐍🐍

I snuck through the window of my trailer and shut it afterwards. I went to my bedroom door and slowly unlocked it before putting the money in my wardrobe.

I got changed into my Pjs and ruffled my hair up before I walked out of my room and yawned as I saw the three of them in the living room asleep. I smile as I went up and woke them up one by one.

"Mmm, five more minutes," fangs muttered before opening his eyes.

"Morning," I said in amusement before walking away to make them all coffee.

🐍🐍🐍

The four of us rocked up to school and went in without a problem, I lead them into the common lounge before jumping over the couch to sit with Kevin, I leaned forward and grabbed a cookie from him and took a bite out of it.

"Rude," he said in an offended tone before we both giggled.

"Did you make these? They're really good." I told him as he handed me his coffee, I dipped the cookie in the coffee before he took the cup back and sipped it.

"Mmm..." we both moan and then laughed until Jughead walked in with his jacket on.

"Fuck sake," I muttered.

"hey, guys, what's up?" Jughead asked innocently as he strides up to the vending machine and pressed some numbers before putting money in. Reggie got up from where he was sitting and scowled.

"Take it off." He demands, Jughead ignored him "Take off that jacket, Rat Boy." Jughead drooped his shoulders before sighing and turned around.

"Oh, Reggie." Jughead tuts and I slowly stood up, "I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honor. Or history, or loyalty." My eyes widened as Reggie jumps forward.

"That's it." They started fighting, Grunts and groans were heard as everyone jumped in to pull the apart.

"Oh, my God." Veronica said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the common lounge. "Mr. Weatherbee!"

🐍🐍🐍

"You all have a week's detention for fighting. But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket, right now, or you're suspended." Veronica and I look at each other.

"Please, Jughead, just—" Veronica pleads but he cut her off.

"—Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead told him before leaving the room.

"Jughead!" I shouted as he kept walking down the hallway, "moron, weatherbee?" He looks at me, "can I go after him even if he's out of school bounds?" I asked and he nods before I raced down the hallway after him.