The normal day

('A little bit of future info, in most of my harem stories, the reader (you) will have relationship problems. Some are original, others actually happened to me...the beginning will be a lot slower because I keep rushing things in all the other ones so they all weren't as good as I wanted them to be...')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Another boring day in chemistry, thankfully it's my last period...and it's Friday.

Thoughts- 'just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes. Just a few more minutes. Just a few more-'

*RIIIIIIING*

(Y/n)- "hell yeah!"

I jump from my desk and walked to the door. Finally, I could leave this Goddamn place, I thought but was interrupted by my teacher calling me.

Ms. Yamashiro- "Mr. (L/n). Will you please stay for a little bit, I would like to speak to you in private?"

All other students- "ooooooooooooooo."

(Y/n)- "aaah, fuck off."

The others laughed as they left the class. I hung my head, and reluctantly walked to the teacher. The up side, she's eye candy. Especially with that shirt she doesn't button up all the way, and she isn't married.

(Y/n)- "yes?"

Ms. Yamashiro- "I wanted to inform you that you are currently on the verge of failing my class."

(Y/n)- "...ok."

Ms. Yamashiro- "you seem rather nonchalant about the situation."

(Y/n)- "I know, because all you're gonna do is tell me to study more or come to tutorials. Then I say 'ok' and leave, and the minute I get home I'm met with angered faces from my parents and I get beat over the head with bottles after bottles of Vodka."

She looked at me unamused, and crossed her arms keeping a glare.

(Y/n)- "Dammit, I thought it would work this time."

Ms. Yamashiro- "first off language."

(Y/n)- "blow me."

Ms. Yamashiro- "(sigh) second off, child abuse isn't a laughing matter. And third, maybe some punishment is what you need to get you on track."

(Y/n)- "you want me to be punished? Fine, how about you tie me to a bed and whip me. Or better yet, put a collar around my neck while you wear latex and force me to eat you out occasionally."

This time, she actually had a reaction, though it wasn't what I expected. It was kinda....I don't know, a mixture of anger and excitement.

Ms. Yamashiro- "...why did I decide to move to America?"

(Y/n)- "admit it, you'd be bored if you didn't have me around."

Ms. Yamashiro- "get out!"

(Y/n)- "yes, my Goddess."

I snatch my backpack and walk out of her class...I waited ten minutes before I decided to be sneaking and take a peak inside before I left and I caught her touching herself to a poster with my face on it.

(Y/n)- "..."

That scared me enough to hall ass. The school surprising cleared pretty quickly, that is if you don't count the athletes, club members, and the ones who practice for regional band. As I made my way to the front, I saw Cindy leaned against the wall on her phone.