Titans east

('I'm like five followers away from 1k followers.....some of you already have 1k followers.....bite me

Excuse me while I try to be happy about my hard work...or lack thereof.....It's like my birthday. I don't care about the visitors or my presents, I just want my Goddamn cake.')

____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Slade- "the Titans have and these so called raiders lay dormant at the same tower. A foolish choice, which makes your mission all the more easier."

He looks to the only remaining member of the HIVE.

Slade- "spy on them. Gain any info you can on both teams."

Seemore nods.

Slade- "need I remind you what happens if you fail."

Seemore- "n-no boss, I got it."

Slade- "good."

Short timeskip

Seemore stands at the top of Titans tower. In his hand, he holds a small robot that Gizmo made. For the sake of his team, he turns it on and it crawls through a vent shaft which leads to an overhead vent. The audio boots up and starts listening on the conversation.

Cyborg- "for a first mission, you did pretty well."

(Y/n)- "really?"

Cyborg- "yeah, the first time we all fought the HIVE kicked us out of our tower."

('Reference to the first episode.')

Virgil- "haha!"

Matt- "thanks for doing my job."

(Y/n)- "did you learn anything?"

Moriah nods.

Moriah- "can I be a hero now?"

(Y/n)- "no, not yet."

Moriah- "pleeeeeeeeease."

(Y/n)- "sorry, but no means no."

Virgil- "tell that to the Amazons."

(Y/n)- "you!.....I can't even be mad at you."

Virgil- "hehe."

Matt- "since this town already has three members of the Titans left, how about we go national."

They all stare at him.

Matt- "just spitballing."

(Y/n)- "well, that could work. And we could you the back to the future car."

Cyborg- "ok A, it's called a DMC DeLorean. And B, the T car is NOT a DeLorean."

(Y/n)- "uh huh. But yeah, I don't why we shouldn't go national."

Robin- "we're gonna have to update the computer though."

Cyborg- "shouldn't take too long."

Rachel- "and since we'll be down a couple of members, we should probably get some extra help."

Robin- "please don't call them."

Starfire- "but friend Robin we will need the extra help."

Robin- "ugh, fine. But just this once."

Robin dials on his communicator and puts it to his ear.

Robin- "hey, it's me.......what do you mean who?....It's Robin.....we ummmm....might need some extra help......hello?.......hello?!"