Suffer no more

('Change my mind about the crutch/power, whatever the fuck I said before.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Beast boy- "I'ms sorry that couldn'ts help you..."

(Y/n)- "it's fine...I'm heading back to Joan's apartment...I'll see you guys later."

Beast boy helped me down and I walked down to the apartments. When I made it to her door, I unlocked it with her spare key and I flopped on her bed.

I stop fighting and just let my tears fall. I heard the front door open again, thinking it was an intruder I didn't care all that much. That was until I heard a buzzing sound....like a....bee?

Beast boy- "you can't expects us boys to help you."

Matthew- "yeah, we're your friends. We're not gonna leave you roadside."

(Y/n)- "just....stop....I know you're trying to make me feel better but....it's pointless....just....leave me be...."

Beast boy- "oh come on man, yous can't be blaming yourself for this."

(Y/n)- "Beast boy just!....please....I've lost enough....I want to be alone for now...."

Beast boy- "ok...I guess we's gonna leave."

Their footsteps departed from the room and they closed the front door. I just laid there...completely motionless as I slowly fell asleep.

3rd POV

Beast boy and Matt never really left. They went to the top of the apartment building and sat there, sadden by their friends lack of hope.

Beast boy- "don't yous have a home to go to?"

Matthew- "yeah, but....I live alone so I try to leave as often as I choose so I don't go insane over how alone I truly feel... Inside and out."

Beast boy- "well damn..."

Back to the Justice League who still had Moriah with them. She was crying up a storm the whole ride back to the hall of justice.

 She was crying up a storm the whole ride back to the hall of justice

Flash- "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THAT BABY UP!!!"

Wonder Woman- "FLASH!!"

Flash- "WHAT!!"

Wonder Woman- "SHES A CHILD!!"

Flash- "YEAH, I CHILD THAT COULD SURVIVE THE HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI ATTACK BACK IN '45 WITHOUT EVEN A FIRST DEGREE BURN!!"

Wonder Woman- "THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING!!"

Black Canary- "WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THE CRYING!?!"

Black Canary sees Wonder Woman and Flash both at each others throats....but then her eyes caught a glimpse of the child that (Y/n) took care of.

Black Canary- "DID YOU KIDNAP HIS CHILD!?!"