Love concers nothing

('Eh fuck it...and again, I don't know how a court works....')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

With the blood sample, they found that he was in fact telling g the truth. But what they had also found was that the drug they used was somewhat of a lethal chemical.....with the chances of death being high and there not being a cure for it being that it was brand new, they had no way of trying to help him......(Y/n)....a boy who was blamed for hit significant others comatose......was gonna suffer an actual death.

3rd POV

With all that has been said in the court room, a certain shadow demon spent her time looking for (Y/n). Surprisingly enough, he was an easy find for her as he was in a rundown apartment being held captive by a girl in a weird suit.

Azara- "my my, seems like someone is having a good time in there. But still, he was my possession first."

She says as she waited for an opening.

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n)- "p-please...stop, it hurts~"

Mika- "uuuuh~ no, this is y-you're punishment~mmhmmhmm~ s-so shut up and cum in me~"

She's been raping me for the past three hours...and every so often I'd fade in and out of consciousness. Her moaning echoed through the room as to add insult to injury. She grabbed my face and said.

Mika- "d-don't you fucking dare faint on me~"

She let go and continued her assault on me. I was sore at this point and I just wanted death to wash over me.....but I couldn't help but thinly that this wasn't because of her fucking me.....my heart started hurting and it became harder for me to breath. My muscles were aching as well.

Thoughts - 'something else is happening...something worse...'

She brought herself down on me and I came deep in her.

Mika- "let's do it again~"

(Y/n)- "M-Mika stop...I- I'm in pain..."

Mika- "let me heal your your wounds. Don't worry, once we have a family you'll be completely healed."

Azara's POV

Azara- "Ugh, who am I kidding. She'll never stop fucking him."

I go under the door and while she had her head in the air, I jumped into his body. The weird pink construct started to crack and soon shattered leaving the two of us on the ground.

Mika- "w-what happened?!"

I start laughing as she stares at me in fear.

Azara- "you shouldn't be listened."

She gets flung onto the wall as I start putting his clothes on. I stare at her and grab her by the neck.

Azara- "you're lucky he doesn't want to kill you. If he did then that would've been that."

I teleported away and looked at the city.

(Y/n)'s POV

Thoughts- 'what's happening to me?'

'Sadly, I can't answer that question.'

Thoughts- 'who are you?'

'A demon.'