Help from below

('What?!?! An update?!......at the middle of the week?.......surprising....I haven't really brought much of the justice league into this story...so I'll make it up to y'all.')

Enjoy
____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Hal Jordan- "Bruce! Bruce, it's an emergency!"

The Dark knight turns to the green Lantern, waiting for his so called emergency.

Batman- "what is it Hal?"

Hal- "so I just got so new info from the neighboring lantern corps. There's a star sapphire currently on earth right now."

Batman's eyes widen and he asks.

Batman- "and you're serious about this?"

Hal- "yes, I swear."

Batman- "great, first a couple of demon sightings and now another star sapphire? Has she done any damage yet?"

Hal- "no, not really at least......though, from what the corp can tell, she did manage to drug a kid and have a fivesome with him. And the drug seems to contain the love aspect of her ring, here's the video."

He presses a button on the hologram computer and it starts to play the video. They all shielded their eyes from the view but could still hear the moaning and slapping......Batman shouted.

Batman- "DAMMIT HAL TURN THAT OFF!!!"

The room went silent as the hologra was off. Everyone sigh and turned to Hal, infuriated by his stupidity. Well everyone, but Superman who seemed to remember the boy pretty well.

Superman's POV

I saw that boy....that same boy that was taking care of the kryptonian child that landed....I knew he had a girlfriend, so wh-.....Star Sapphire.

Superman- "I'll go look for her."

The rest of the league turned to me.

Hal- "Clark, are you sure? I mean, she's a lantern, so she kinda my responsiblilt-"

Superman- "Hal it's fine. I promise I got it."

He nods his head and I walk out of the base and fly my way back to earth. I was roughly about 5 miles from their previous destination but I felt it would've been fine. I fly above the houses, expecting to find them easliy, but I couldn't....

Thoughts- 'where have y'all gone? What happened while I was away?'

back at the base Batman's POV

Flash- "anyone else think he's hiding something?"

I turn to Barry and say.

Batman- "no, he's definitely hiding something. And I'm gonna figure out what."

Earth Superman's POV

I decided touse my heat vision again and see if it'll work a second time. Reddish orange blubs replaced all the people and I flew through the subruban area.

Superman- "damn, that's not enough. Oh well, come on super hearing then."

I leviatated motionlessly and closed my eyes to focus more on my ears. Hundreds of millios of people all talking at once, though none of it bothered me being that I was pretty much used to this......and then I caught it. A voice....a voice I'd heard once before but barley remember when. I trusted my gut and flew toward it.

???- "are you sure you're ok with me living with you?"

???2- "(Y/n), I know you're shaken up by the situation. If I left you by yourself to take care of Moraih then you'd probably die of a stroke and.......and I can't lose you too."